2- Making up to them

Start from the beginning

"Please don't leave me Ochobot!!"

"Your not making any sense" The said robot commented as he flew away from Boboiboy's grasp. "I don't have a grandpa!"

"I saw him! He looked exactly like you!"

The door of the room suddenly got opened, revealing Tok Aba who was carrying a pillow and switched the lights of the room on, meanwhile Y/n was also with the elder man but she was hiding behind the door frame.

"Hey, what's all the commotion about?" Tok Aba asked, looking between his grandson and the Power Sphere.

"It's Ochobot, Ato! He was on the phone with his grandpa!" Boboiboy replied, Y/n just stared at the boy in confusion after hearing his words.

'.... Grandpa? Does robots even have a grandpa?' The girl asked herself, looking at Boboiboy in a perplexed manner.

"And what's wrong with that? Why are you getting all worked up?" Tok Aba asked, approaching them while Boboiboy just sigh since he knows none of them believed him.

"But i don't even have a grandpa" Ochobot repeated his words that he said to the elemental manipulator earlier, he also manage to see Y/n reluctantly walking inside the room.

"Well then who was that you were talking to?" Boboiboy continued to ask.

"He was probably dreaming" Tok Aba guessed, it made Boboiboy went quiet cause he was also starting to think maybe it as all a dream.

"That's enough, go back to bed the three of you" Both kids and Ochobot watched Tok Aba walked out of the room, leaving all three of them inside.

"Hey uh... Ochobot... Y/n, i've got an awesome plan for us tomorrow-" The said robot had cutted Boboiboy off by flying back to his power station and saying. "Tell me about it in the morning"

Boboiboy watched Ochobot laid back on his power station, going back to his slumber, the boy then turned to Y/n— only to see her speed walking towards the door, making him quickly called out. "Y/n, wait!"

The girl hesitantly halted her movements, keeping her back face at the elemental manipulator's way.

"What?..." She answered, the boy slightly wince when Y/n used a snarky tone at him. "Please, come on. Hear me out?" Boboiboy pleaded, he can clearly see the girl was staying still like she was deciding to whether stay or not.

"Look, i understand that your mad at me but please... Just hear my plans out?"

".... Tell me in the morning" Y/n replied, when her hand came contact with the door knob— she suddenly felt arms wrapping around her figure.

"... Fine but... Can you at least stay?... I.. Need some comfort right now.." Boboiboy mumbled, it hurt him so much that the girl he cared about the most was angry at him.

Y/n rarely gets angry at him and here she was right now, angry at him. He pulled the girl close to him and buried his face on her hair. Taking in the sweet scent coming from her hair, the sweet scent of roses and wisteria.

The girl just stayed quiet, she was angry. Yes, but Boboiboy needed some comfort, Boboiboy was her friend and needed someone to be with him.

The elemental manipulator heard Y/n let out a small sigh, it made him felt a bit worried since he was thinking maybe she would decline.

"... Fine"

Boboiboy would have smiled at her response but couldn't, reason? She used her snarky tone at him again, the boy just chuckled nervously in response before leading the girl towards his bed as he eagerly laid down and patted the space beside him.