"Ah I see." Remus smiles, "Has your biggest fear not changed now?"

Nix nods, "It has but I feel guilty that he was my biggest fear. I can't look him in the eye because I knew he was innocent. Mum always said he was but I doubted him."

"Sirius was my best friend, is still my best friend, has been since we were eleven years old and even I doubted him." Remus confesses, "It makes us human."

"I think my new biggest fear is scarier." Phoenix whispers,he looks up at Remus as he hesitantly confesses, "I'm scared that Sirius won't like me."

Remus smiles patting Phoenix on the back, "He has loved you since the day he found out about you. You're his son, he will love you no matter what."

"He will change his mind."

Remus stares at the boy knowingly and shakes his head,it's not entirely the truth but it's what Phoenix needs to hear, "He didn't change his mind about me."

Phoenix stares at Remus, "W-What do you mean?"

"Don't panic." Remus soothes, "I won't tell a soul."

"Okay." Phoenix nods, "Thank you."

Remus stands to his feet, "If you need some support, talk to your Uncle Reggie. He gets it more than you'd realise."

Phoenix nods gratefully, watching his former Professor walk away and he flicks back to his drawing of Harry, ensuring to highlight the way the sun hits his face when they're laughing together by the black lake.

Sirius is sat by his daughter. They're not talking, they're just sat enjoying each others company in silence. They watch as Remus gets up and leaves Phoenix to continue drawing.

Sirius looks down at Marlie, "What do you think he's drawing?"

"Harry Potter." She replies without hesitation, "They're best friends."

"Ah I see."Sirius smiles at her, "Thank you for calling me Dad, it means a lot."

"It's who you are." She shrugs, "Did you want to see my scar?"

"Sure." Sirius shrugs in the same manor.

She pulls her top down slightly, revealing a deep red scar going down her chest, "I struggle to breathe sometimes because my heart is so stupid. I'm not even allowed to play Quidditch anymore and I'm better at it than Zion and Nix."

They hear a loud scoff from besides them, Zion is walking over with Selene, "Fibber. No one is better at Quidditch than me."

"Oh, has Reg never shown you his Quidditch skills?" Sirius smirks, raising his eyebrows at his eldest son.

Zion frowns, "Uncle Reg plays Quidditch?"

Phoenix is on his feet in seconds, "I didn't know Uncle Reggie could play?"

"Better go and beg him to show you all how it's done." Sirius winks, "He was one of the best players in Hogwarts."

Regulus overhears as he walks with Kate, Remus and Tate carrying drinks for everyone. He rolls his eyes at his older brother as Phoenix bounces over to him and starts pleading with him to show them what he can do.

"Is it true?" Zion asks, folding his arms across his chest as he leans against a tree.

"I'm no James Potter." Reg smirks playfully, "I dabbled."

Sirius rolls his eyes, "Alright modesty was never your strong suit so don't start now."

"Fine fine. I was the best at Hogwarts after James Potter."