Daisy smiles, "Can you believe Ben and Walid are getting married? It's sooo romantic."

"Don't get any ideas, you can wait until university is finished." Rafe mumbles shaking his head at her.

"Yes Dad." She laughs, flashing her perfect straight white teeth.

Remus looks at his walking stick, he looks at the other three werewolves in front of him. They had scars but they weren't as ghastly and prominent as his own, Daisy had only two across her face. He was slightly envious that he hadn't been raised the way they had. He was always taught to fear the werewolf, to fear the monster inside of him and now he had a pissing walking stick at aged 32.

Tate, Rafe, Daisy and Remus take their seats, Daisy is besides herself with excitement. Rafe rolling his eyes at her, reminding her once again that her education was her biggest power. The music starts and the audience stand, Ben and Walid walk down the aisle hand in hand, smiling at eachother like there's no one else in the world. They only have eyes for each other. They had always been like that, even before they realised it was love.

The ceremony is short and sweet, Remus cries and Tate laughs at him, giving him a tissue to wipe his eyes. After the wedding, Ben approaches Remus with a look of relief.

"I wasn't sure if you would come." Ben nods, "I'm really happy you're here, both of you."

"We're happy to be here." Tate smiles, "I always knew it was more than friendship. I have to say friends to lovers is my favourite book trope."

Ben snorts, "Alright whatever nerd."

"Congratulations." Remus smiles, remembering the first time he ever met Ben when he was just nine years old.

God he was getting so fucking old.

"I actually had someone I wanted you to meet but she took one look at you and ran off." Ben sighs impatiently, "She ditched my wedding."

"Oh?" Remus blinks, feeling guilty.

Ben shrugs, "It's fine, I've only known her a few weeks but I thought you might be able to help her the way you helped us. She's only a kid."

"What's her name?" Tate asks curiously, looking around at the remaining guests.

"Selene." Ben says as Walid takes Bens hand in his and kisses his cheek.

"She's only thirteen." Walid adds, "We stumbled upon her a few moons ago, she was scared shitless."

Tate sighs, "We don't take in werekids, it's against the rules for two werewolves to raise children together."

"I know but she was feral, uneducated.. thought Remus might be able to teach her a little." Ben shrugs, "I just felt bad for her that's all."

"Is she one of Greybacks?" Remus finds himself asking, he avoids eye contact with Tate.

"It's hard to tell." Walid shrugs.

Remus presses his lips together, "You're sure she's only thirteen?"

Ben nods, "She can't be much older than that.She said her birthday is in May."

"Remus." Tate warns sternly.

Remus ignores him, his aching heart leaping with possibilities. Tate grabs his hand, forcing Remus to look at him, his eyes are sad as they beg Remus not to jump to conclusions. They'd been here too many times before, Tate having to pick Remus' broken heart up and glue it back together each time they had a false lead.

"We don't know that it is her." Tate reminds him softly.

Ben and Walid look at each other with confusion, Ben looks back at Remus as someone takes him away to talk to other guests. Walid is pulled in the other direction as he stares at Tate, a knowing feeling in his gut. They're still looking for Remus' daughter after all these years.