"I'm so afraid. I'm a great Uncle,probably the best one Zion has to be honest." He adds to lighten to mood a bit, "But being a Dad is completely different."

"I know." Sirius nods the realisation dawning on him, "Oh my god."

"What?"

Sirius smirks wiping away his tears of his sleeves, "Baby Potter and I are going to get revenge on you and Zion. We're going to be relentless."

"Oh really?" James snorts before inhaling a long panicky breath, "What do I do?"

"You go to Lily."

James nods, sniffing as he wipes his own tears away , "Yeah.. that seems kind of obvious now."

"Good luck, Prongs."

**********

Remus congratulated James and Lily politely but excused himself shortly afterwards. Pete was shocked. He just stared at the couple, unable to talk. Remus had found being around Kate increasingly difficult and now he had to be around Lily too.

James and Sirius weren't stupid and knew Remus would try to leave again, but they both couldn't lose another person. They couldn't lose Remus. Maybe that was selfish of them, if Remus needed to leave then maybe he should but Sirius and James had to know where he was at all times. They didn't want to lose another person. They wanted to come out of the other side of the war, all four marauders together. All safe and sound.

"He's due a mid June baby..."Lily whispers carefully, "Right between Kate and I.."

"We need to find Amelia." James says, "We need to find her."

"And Tate." Pete adds with a nod, "Any idea where they would go?"

Sirius shrugs, then gets an idea, "What we're the laws about werewolves having kids?"

"They're not allowed.."Kate realises turning pale.

"Fuck." Sirius mumbles, "So she's alive. She's just hiding."

"They're not allowed kids by themselves." Kate explains quickly, "A wizard and a werewolf can. Two werewolves can not. A single werewolf can't ."

"What are you getting at?" Pete asks irritably, "She's alive?"

Kate rolls her eyes at Pete's tone, "Yes. But she's protecting her child from the shitty laws that'll keep them apart. That cave was there safe place and when it was attacked, the safe place was gone and she fled."

"She's afraid." James nods, "Where do wolves go when they're afraid?"

"Home." Sirius mutters, "They go home."

"So where's home for her?" James asks.

"The Cave?"

James shakes his head,"No before then? Where was she before that?"

Everyone looks at each other and shrugs. James, Sirius and Pete weren't there long enough to learn anything about her. Remus didn't speak often enough of her or Tate, so they had nothing but a dead end.

"We could just ask Remus." Kate suggests.

"Ask Remus what?" His voice comes from the kitchen door, his eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"About Amelia." Lily smiles sweetly, "Where did she live before the cave?"

Remus sighs and rubs his temples, "If I knew. I'd have found her by now."

He looks away with shame, his face flustered and his hands twitching nervously. He didn't know where she was. Truthfully, he never asked because the Cave was where they met, where they stayed, where they were safe and he thought they'd be there forever. Or at least always with each other, wherever they went. Remus, Amelia, Tate and the baby.