“We are gathered here today to witness the tying of knot of the two Clans, Is there anyone here today that is in objection in this wedding?”

You hoped there was no one. No one, no one, no one.

Silence.

Silence.

The wedding ceremony was now going smoothly and then the part where you two had been waiting for came here

“Then, Kamisato Ayato do you take Matsuoka Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.”

“Y/N Matsuoka, Do you take Kamisato Ayato as your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.”

“State your vows.”

“I, Kamisato Ayato is here before you to take you as my bride, I shall love you for eternity in sickness and in health, I shall protect you, Till death do us a part.”

“I, Matsuoka Y/N is here before you to take you, as my husband, For sickness and in health forever my love shall not change for eternity shall it be, my heart is yours to take.”

“You may now, kiss the bride.” The priest said, Ayato lifted your cupped your cheeks kissing you passionately, you slid your arms in his neck as you two shared a kiss, an official kiss declaring that you two are now Mr. and Mrs. Kamisato.

The reception banquet was lively. You and Ayato were sitting together watching your acquaintances wish you a congratulations but you didn't see Ei and Lumine anywhere. “Is something wrong, Y/N?” You shook your head. “I was just wondering where the Raiden Shogun and the Traveler and Paimon are they are sure to be running late.”

“Hm, you're right perhaps they had something to do.”

Ei and Lumine were stuck in the Araumi, Ei's body was too weak to walk It would stop whenever they were walking making her head ache. “Ei, are sure your okay?” Paimon asked at the Archon struggling to open her eyes. “I-I'm fine more importantly i need to go to Y/N's wedding.” She huffed, The puppet was not happy about the changed she had made with her goals therefore she cannot let Ei take control of the body as she desires.

On the other hand, A masked man had made all the shuumatsuban ninjas unconscious as he freed Yume on the cage, “Took you long enough to save me you useless scum.” She spat as she wiped out the dirt on her dress, “I already called the Kanjou Commission, Let's go to the banquet hall.” Yume smirked as she remembers her plan to destroy you completely.

The people was having fun at the banquet when they were now confused how the Kanjou Commission police had entered the hall, Ayato and Y/N glance at each other. Ayato held her hands tightly, An appearance of a certain short haired lady stole everyone's attention.

“My what a celebration.” Yume said. “Too bad, I'm here to ruin it.” She laughed gaining everyone's attention. You walked towards her, “What do you want?”

“No Y/N, What do you want?” Yume said emphasizing the you word, she turned her heel towards everyone. “LISTEN UP EVERYONE! LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN WELL I'M ABOUT TO DISAPPOINT YOU WITH SOME NEWS, THIS PERSON WHO YOU ALL THOUGHT WAS PERFECT.”

You felt nervous, you didn't know what her plan is but you knew it wasn't good. Ayato clicked his tongue. “Lady Yume you are ruining our day please seek your way out before i demand the Ysshiro Commission to take you away myself.”

Yume laughed in a sinister way. “How about your wife go and i stay?” She provoked ayato.

“THE MRS. KAMISATO YOU ALL KNOW IS A BIG LIE. SHE'S ILLEGITIMATE DAUGHTER OF THE MATSUOKA CLAN.” She revealed which made your eyes widened, so as everyone. There were multiple wild reactions from the crowd.

“YUME!” Ayato shouted angrily.

“Lord Kamisato married an Illegitimate Child! How could this be?!” A noble remarked which made you shudder.

Illegitimate Child.

Illegitimate Child.

Your brain wasn't clear you felt as if you were about to collapse on the ground. “We cannot let this slide, My lord please you have been tricked.”

Ayato glared at the people as he helped you stand up, Just as the Kanjou Police approached you landed big shattering ice on the ground they were fallen to the ground scared, the people was scared they didn't know you were a cryo vision holder. “I do not give you a permission to hold me.” Your voice sent shivers in their spine, Yume gritted her teeth pointing a finger on you. “You're shameless, You are a fraud! You tricked Lord Ayato In this marriage so despicable!” Your mood was now glum, you turned your head towards Yume, the source of all your problems walking towards her as she backed up trembling. “Shut your mouth, You're being really noisy.” You summoned your catalyst, Ayato saw this new side of you he looked at you, His gaze made you stop.

Realizing what you have done you ran away. “Y/N wait!” Ayato called you back.

You messed up, This was supposed to be the happiest day of your life, yet It turned out to be the most tragic one yet.

You ran away you decided to go home to the Mukami Residence to hide, Explaining everything to ayaka and thoma were easy but to turn the nobles favor was the hardest since yume had already crushed your reputation infront of so many people, It's only a matter of time before the nobles serving the Kamisato Clan ask for you and ayato's divorce, Your vision was getting blurry you were about to trip when you felt a hand stopped you from falling, It was Kiyoko.

“My lady.” You cries in her arms, embracing you the two of you stayed in that position for minutes as you two walked to go to your father's residence, Kiyoko didn't questioned your choice as she knew it was probably hard on you.