Final thirty three

There were many many things wrong with this world, You were not perfect but today. Right now, at this moment you felt at peace. Although you had some ridiculous nerves, It was your wedding day a day that is supposed to be the Happiest of your life.

"Are you ready [First name] ." Utahime asked as she helped you out of the car. Your wedding was taken place within jujutsu tech Where you would all be most safe under the protection of tengen's barriers.

"I feel sick, does that count."

"Its normal." she attempted to reassure.

You could feel yourself sweating a little bit for once in your life you felt truly in place. like this was where you were meant to be. You were going to be Marrying your love. The one man that has been with you through the most of your hard times. and the one who pulled you from your darkest times.

"You are about to be married, Isn't it all exciting." Your ceremony was going to be small only the staff of the jujutsu tech along with the first and second years, the Gojo clan unfortunately and your Uncle.

"it is a little, Nothing will really change everything will be the same but it will be nice to be bonded through marriage, and it will be nice to call him my Huband. It is something in never thought I would have." You smiled at the thought of your life now, Everything really changed for the better and you could not be more grateful.

you walked towards the venue. It was simple and crisp, there were some beautiful white flowers to decorate the Aisle.

"Are you ready." Utahime asked.

"Ready as I will ever be." You took in a deep breath as you adjusted your [ wedding dress style] dress it seemed to be hot but you knew it was mostly the nerves. The sub was shining and it was a beautiful outdoor wedding.

"I will go and get him to walk you down."

"Thankyou." moments later Utahime returned with Nanami.

"Nanami!."

"I am honoured you asked me to do this."

"I would not have asked anybody else." Yoo had considered asking hour uncle but you still did not know him well. The only person you knew would walk you down the aisle of your simple wedding was the man who stood by you through it all. Nanami.

"The idiot will be awestruck when he sees the beautiful lady."

"Stop it." You gave him a light slap on the arm feeling embarrassed before Utahime gave you thr bouquet.

You began to walk down the aisle Arm and arm with nanami to accompany you.

The guests all stood up l. Everyone was there. All of the tokyo members. Some from Kyoto and even the teachers of jujutsu tech and a select few members of the Gojo clan. The rest refused the invitation.

You walked down looking at the smiles of everyone around you.

when Gojo turned you felt a knot in your stomach

he looked so fine. He wore an all [choose suit colour] suit that fit him so well. You were so happy that this man showed up. something in your head told you he wouldn't.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He whispered as you got closed to him and he helped you up the steps.

"You looking fine yourself Mr Gojo."

The ceremony started and you could feel tears brimming from your eyes. You wanted this to be over. even though it was the best day of your life and you were so happy, you wanted to be alone with your man.

"Do you Gojo Satoru take [First and Last name] to be our Lawful wedded wife."

"I do." He said staring into your eyes, he spoke with an alluring smirk that took your breath away.

"Do you [First and Last name] take Satoru Gojo to be your lawful wedded husband."

"I do." He smirked once more before grabbing you by the wist you could hear what you assumed to be ' you may now kiss the bride' but it was inaudible at that moment only you and Satoru existed. You were [first name] Gojo. now and marriage looked good on you

"Cmon my little tsundere. we have our own party to go to." He picked you up without any warning making you yell out and everyone laugh at you. you could see what looked to be Yuji crying while Itadori just stared at him expressionlessly while Nobara tried her hardest not to cry too. Those sweet sweet kids.

all of these people surrounded you and you finally, finally felt complete.

The End