Twenty Five

WARNING 18+ sex scene

"Gojo..."

"Marry me [First name]." Your eyes widened when your suspicions were confirmed. Satoru Gojo was Proposing to you right now in the middle of a crowded street In Tokyo.

"Oh my gosh. That Guy with thru blindfold is Proposing." You heard some whispers from by standers but you had no time to feel embarrassed of annoyed all that was in your head was the image of Gojo who was Sliding down to one knee with a huge ass diamond ring in his hands.

"OHHHHHHH. YUJI FUSHIGURO." You heard the yell in the distance she was freaking out at the sight of it.

"What do you say want to be a Gojo." He asked once again. Your eyes were brimming with tears at this moment even after all the fighting and the arguing and the Avoidance you still loved this man with everything you had.

"I guess It could work.." you stated with the biggest smile ever "of course il marry you you idiot." The crowd that was watching of civilians who happened to be passing by and the kids who were supposed to be off eating but were now somehow back here were cheering in happiness. Gojo stood from his knee which you made a mental note to tease him about later. You leaped into his embrace. The embrace that you missed so so so much.

"I'm so glad you accepted." He seemed to hold you a little tighter than usual and you held him extra tight too. If you could stay like this forever you would.

"GOJOOOO SENSEII [First name]!!!!." Yuji and Kugisaki yelled. They were almost in tears. The two kids ran up to group hug you and even Fushiguro Joined for a moment even if it was reluctantly.

The random nearby people stopped to congratulate and wish you luck and many happy years together for your Marriage.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be eating??." You asked as Kugisaki attacked you once again she was incredibly excited

"Yuji wanted to wait so we could all eat together." fushiguro state.

"I see... i'm sorry to burst your bubble kids but Gojo and I have some personal celebrating to do together... so you guys can go on we can eat together tomorrow. kay?." Yuji looked slightly sad for a moment but he understood

"ohh and what kind of personal celebrating are we talking here." He asked snaking his arms around you from behind.

"Well first I'm going to buy wine then I'm dragging you back to your house" you placed your lips to his ear. "and I'm going to blow your mind in the bedroom. Its been a week and to top it off we're engaged now i don't think i can wait any longer." You say whispering directly in his ear you watched as the smirk grew on his face.

"Sorry Everyone!! Tomorrow it is!! We have a date with wine." Gojo spun you a little in happiness and placed his arm around your shoulder.

"I feel disgusted for some reason." Fushiguro stated.

"Yeah same." The three had a look of disgust on their face which made you laugh.

"Well. We will be off now!." You took off hand in hand with Gojo

"Gojo lets go to this shop and get wine and food." You pulled him towards a convenience store that was a few doors down.

"You know. You will be a Gojo soon too! You should go with Satoru again i like that better." your face instantly turned bright red. He was right you were going to be marrying into The Gojo Clan.. you would have the name Gojo when you married and would not have the excuse of avoiding his first name in public anymore because you would both br Gojo.

"Fine.. Satoru.. lets go to the conbini." His hand gripped tightly around yours and he pulled you close for a kiss.

"Best make it quick my Fiancé or i wont be able to resist." He threatened playfully.