Twenty six

"How dare you be happy." You found yourself hot and sweaty it was impossible to move as if your feet were Glued to the floor.

"Your a traitor. You were born to defy those people. Your gifts were given to you to defeat those sorcerer Pricks." Your throat was completely closed as you seen the image of your Father and Mother infront of you.

"Despicable look at the stupid brat having fun pretending to be in love. Getting Married." Your mother spat her voice full of venom.

"How Disappointing, what a pathetic girl you are." You tried once again to yell but their was nothing you were still stuck and still silent. You felt nothing but pain and anger. Seeing your parents faces again it hurt like hell. Especially your father

"Pretending to be happy. What a thing for a murderer to do." Your mothers words didn't hurt so much because you had been used to them when she was alive you argued alot.

"She has got some nerve that [First name]" this time your fathers face was closer yey it was fuzzy your memory if him really was fuzzy but in this moment you realised it was a dream.

"Are you happy that you killed us." Your mothers face however was clear as a bell and it still infuriated you just as much as it did when she was alive "You murdered your own family. Your entire Family with your own hands." The words spat out like venom as each word was heavier and more full of hatred than the last.

"YOOHOOOOO." The yelling and the sound of your Dorm door Bursting Open awoke you. Phew it was just a nightmare, You thought.

"Satoru. What the heck Time do you call this." He blankly stared at you as you were ofcource still in bed which you were glad about because you suddenly felt dreadful.

"[First Name.] Its already noon..." You Groaned as the feeling of being ill really started to hit you.

"I had a shitty sleep okay." You pulled the Covers over you but then remembered you slept naked Last night because you were so irritated with your clothes you pulled all your clothes off..... as soon as you realised you pulled the covers back over you. That was most likely the reason you were now sick

"OHh." He looked at you seductively but you really were in no mood for his antics today.

"Shut. Up." You spat slightly making your Fiance laugh. he approached the bed and flopped on top of you which made you squeal.

"stop il...." He stopped you before you could finishh

"I think you should move in with me." he stated blunty as he lay on top of you you had just opened your eyes from sleeping and were still feeling completely groggy.

"So.... What are you doing in my room and what the heck are you talking about." You groaned stretching out your arms hoping that the tiredness would ease but you still felt completely dreadful and you would be able to wake up as Gojo sat on the side of your bed.

"you practically live at my house anyway and we are getting so married. Why not." He wrapped his arm around and leaned up for a kiss.

"Ahhh no il get you sick."

"Wait your sick....."

"Yes and youuu didnt notice yet because want me to want me to move in?." You asked as he sat down next to you you still lay down as your head felt very heavy and you felt incredibly weak.

"Yes, which part didn't you understand." you flicked his forehead making him Yelp.

"Of cource i understood you idiot but I have been awake the vast majority of the night and i just woke up Ill! I need a little time to process things."

"Did you have a nightmare.? " He could read You like a book.

"Yes." Their was no use lying to Gojo about something so trivial as he was incredible at reading your Thoughts plus you promised yourself after the last disaster their would be no more lying.

"I thought as much. This is another reason you need to move in, Then I can Cuddle and Protect you and love you and hold you when you had nightmares. And cuddle you when you sleep naked so you don't get sick.

"Okay maybe i will then." You cooed excitedly as Gojo enveloped you in a bear Hug. "OIIII IL GET YOU SICK."

"Then You should Move in As soon as possible. Lets not waste any time." You rolled your eyes. It was not like you had much to move anyway.

"You are so annoying." You grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips closer for a quick Kiss.

"Mhmm but you choose to marry me anyway." he cuddled closer to you on top of the sheets he pulled the Sheets down to reveal your Naked chest.

"if you don't stop that I will call it off." you pulled the Sheets back over while Gojo Laughed.

"You are not going to work today. I wont let you."

"And I wont argue." You normally would argue with him for telling you what to do but you were far too ill.

"Ohh.. You arent Going to argue with me. My little [First name] is growning." You rolled you're eyes.

"I guess I have." his sweet smile made you feel so ridiculously warm inside that you almost forgot you were sick.

"Come here." he jumped over you and lay on the bed pulling you in for a cuddle.

"Stop that! I told you you will get sick!."

"Do you think Mei Betrayed you." He asked changing the subject causing you to turn silent.

"I really hope not." I let out a sigh and turned over onto my side. "Im going to sleep. You should go, for the last time i dont want you to be sick." He ignored you and pulled you in even closer.

"Im tired too." You groaned once again but also laughed.

"Satoru, You really are a pain in the ass."

"And you are a Tsundere."

"Shut up. Idiot Gojo."

"Mhmm you will be a Gojo soon." His sleepy voice was so so sexy to you it made you super relaxed.

"I know." You slimed and pulled his arms that were around your waist to a more comfortable position so you could sleep. Falling asleep peacefully and almost Instantly wuth Gojo strong arms around you.

Gojo Left the room carefully after you fell asleep. makibg his way through the grounds of Jujutsu tech

"Ive been waiting." Nanami said as he stood looking rather impatient his arms folded and leaning against a large pillar.

"Ahh, Sorry sorry Nanami-chan. The Fiancé is sick so i was making sure she went to sleep." he sighed.

"The things you do for that girl. Its frightening how much you changed." Gojo chuckled happily as nanami began to walk beside him.

"What are you going to do if our source information is true." Gojo fell completely silent.

"I wont lie to her if thats what you are asking."

"Would be wise to." Nanami tried to talk him against it.

"Nanami, if its True this could set her back I get that but she deserves to know."

"Well it's your choice." Nanami stated.

"If her family really is alive things are going to get seriously fucked up."

author note!!!!

Nice short chapter before some shizz goes down 😱😱😱

Thanks once again for returning every chapter to read my story and i cant believe on wattpad this story has 13k views!!!!!