One

SHORT DISCLAIMER I ADDED HERE BECAUSE I AM GETTING ALOTTTTTTT OF COMMENTS IN REGARD TO ONE THING IN THIS CHAPTER SO THE DISLCAIMER IS;++++++

WE LOVE PANDA!!

WE REALLY DO BUT READER SAMA HAS HER REASONS RIGHT NOW THAT ARE EXPLAINED LATER SO PLEASE STOP COMING FOR ME!! . HAPPY READING EVERYONE 💗💗 🐼

We need you to Transfer to Tokyo, I'm not happy at all with boy being allowed to live as vessel for Sukuna." Yoshinobu sensei states. You were pulled into a meeting at your employment, the school at l Kyoto Metropolitan Jujutsu Tech.

"And you want me to go and what? Spy? Or perhaps Dispose of him?." You ask sitting with your arms folded on the Tatami floor.

"It's against all Jujutsu regulation it can't be allowed to live, I'm sure I don't have to remind you what Sukuna Is capable of." You scoff at the old man in front of you if it was not for your circumstances, you would much rather be anywhere else in life rather than be A Jujutsu Sorcerer.

(READ THIS DISCLAIMER BEFORE COMMENTING please)
"Fine fine. Il be going to see damn Tokyo brats. But if Panda gets in my face il kill him Without hesitation."  you stand up without excusing yourself.

"Pack right away I will be sending you tomorrow by car." You sigh and slide the door behind you heading back to the dorms.

"Hehh. [First name] Were you in trouble again?" Miwa asked

"Not that it is really any of your business, but I suppose you are the least intolerable in some sense so i will tell you that I'm being transference to Tokyo." You always were cold towards others you really despise people for the most part but there were few people you cared for and still kept them at a distance for good reason as anyone who got too close to you would always get hurt.

"T.T. TOKYOO!." She yelled with an expression of shock on her face.

"Oi Miwa, Quit yelling." You continued to walk with Miwa a few steps behind

"That means you will be with Gojo Sensei and the others!" you had almost forgot about that.

"I forgot about him jeez as if Maki and Panda were not enough i have to deal with that idiot as well, I hate Tokyo." That was a lie you loved Tokyo everything about kt the only thing you hated was the sister school and the people who were students and teachers at the school.

"Gojo is SOOO cool!" You can't help but sigh.

"By the time i come back you better be grown up a little more." You felt closest to Miwa as she was a very kind soul even if she was a little Useless, she was still pure of heart if you weren't such a Tsundere you would be great friends with her. More so than Mai who annoys you and Mechamaru and Momo and the others who you don't speak with as often.

"I'm going to my room now." She stated you grunt in reply and open the door to your own room. Slowly you pack up your few belongings and clothes. When the door Knocks.

"[Last name] the car will be arriving for you at 8am tomorrow." Utahime stood at the door you only nod. "We will be sad to see you go, is it really that bad for you here?" By the sounds of things, she is not aware that you are to be undercover for the principal.

"He had enough of me she sent me to Annoy Gojou and Yaga." You state with a shrug.

well, he always has hated Gojo but i don't think it's very fair."

"Whatever." You shrug even though You agree with her as the only reason he chose you was because he knew he had leverage against you and that really you were the only person crazy enough to do something as stupid as this.