Six

While walking from the others you heard a strange Banging sound and decided it was best to turn around. Luckily you did as The special grade was standing beside Itadori and Fushiguro.

"Ohh So the Special came out to play." You say to yourself turning around to head back to them. Both boys were standing completely lifeless you knew they must be terrified.

But what happened next shocked you Itadori grabbed his cursed weapon and swung his arm towards the special grade but it never reached. His hand was completely severed off. And lying on the Ground.

"Itadori." Fushiguro was stood completely shocked.you notice Kugisaki is not around.. has the special grade changed her location. You knew you would need to be careful with this one.

"Oi Sukuna if i die you die you don't want that so help me out!." He yelled. A mouth escaped from the skin on his cheek which was far to familiar for you sukuna would communicate with you like this often inside your body.

"Nope. Even if you die their are eighteen other fragments of my soul in the world so the parts inside you are worthless. Irritatingly i don't have control of your body but go ahead and switch if you want the first thing il do is kill that boy then il have a little fun with that mouthy girl and have my way with [First name]." itadori pulled.

"Itadori! I told you not to engage with the special grade!!! And Oi Sukuna Just know when you die il be dancing." You yelled out to him as his sinister laugh surrounded you.

A horrible gruesome spitting noise was one that made you feel sick and the fact that the special grade infront of you let out pure cursed energy that wasn't even jujutsu was Terrifying. The way it danced around and laughed made you angry.

"Fushiguro. Fushiguro. fushiguro!." He was in a daze with the cursed spirit which you were shocked at you assumed he would be least affected. "Take Kugisaki and get out of here il keep this one busy until you are out of here. Once your out give ma a signal and il switch with Sukuna."

"Oiiiii oi oiii!!! There will be no switching!." You yell out angrily only for Sukuna to laugh once again.

eventually Fushiguro left which you were mad about as you wanted Itadori to leave to if he switched with Sukuna it would only slow you down.

The special grade infront of you was Having far to much fun and it pissed you off. A huge blast came and knocked itadori out the way you only managed to reinforce your body with cursed energy in a matter of seconds.

"Itadori!." You yelled seeing him slumped against a wall because he had one hand you knew his life was probably in danger.

Another blast came once again knocking Itadori through the wall. The special grade Ignored you complete and went to him.. was it because he was The vessel of Sukuna was he attracted to the spirit inside of Itadori.

And now right infront of you Itadori was having a breakdown. Shit just what you needed l.

"Oi ITADORI SCREW THAT THING AND GET OUT OF HERE!!!. You should have listened to me in the first place don't try and play here you Amateur." Itadori only smiled.... how can he smile right now he is half dead?.

"You really are A Tsundere Gojo sensei was right your kind." Why is he caring about that at a time like this! He stood for a few moments with gritted teeth as you readied yourself to attack meanwhile noticing the cursed energy on the part of the hand that itadori still had he charges forward punching the special with all he had.

A howling sound pulled you out of your rage which must have meant Fushiguro and Kugisaki were safe.. great now you can let loose.

"Alright . Itadori if your slow you will die." You prepared for an attack only to stop yourself.

"Yes yes that's it show me that sexy Technique of yours." Itadori had switched with Sukuna.....

"Itadori Is dead when he comes back il kill you both!." You state

"what a thoroughly annoying brat! But unfortunately he is off limits to kill thats an order." Sukuna still treated you as he had all those years ago and it pissed you off so much. "obviously he is screwing with me." The curse looked terrefied which you were used to seeing when anyone was around Sukuna. He out his hand on your shoulder and one on the special grade. "Hold on a second im thinking what i can fo to make the brat regret this." After a few moments of silence he turned while regenerating his hand.

"[first name] the fun will have to wait to later il have my way with you proper. But for now.. you." He turned pointing to the special grade. "Lets go kill some kids."

The special grade ignored him and Managed to produce a ball of energy that he was ready to hurl at Sukuna almost like instinct you readied yourself to protect him. Just like you did many years ago. The ball came hurdling towards you as you nullified it with your Magic.

"That it thats it. So so Sexy." He seemed to be very turned on by watching you intervene and it made you feel sick why were you still subconsciously doing these things. "this one doesn't like walks so he dies here." He had already leaped into the air Hurdling towards the special grade and killing it on site.

"Sukuna why are you still doing this why. Don't you see the hurt you bring to everyone and everything." The tears were forming in your eyes.

"I missed this you were always so sexy when you cried."

"SHUT UP!." You were getting angry at him."

"Feisty. [first name] dont be a Brat. Im take over this Body and we can go back to how it was."

"Il never ever let you do such a thing!" You were angry now.

"The firat thing we will do is take care of those two sorceres i hate most. The Salary man and that Gojo." His words made you feel anger like you had never ever felt before you wanted to kill him right here and now but you promised Nanami and Gojo.... but he threatened to kill them surely you had excuse.

"If Itadori does not come back out Il kill you right here and now!!!!."

His evil laughter that still haunted your dreams clouded your ears once more.

"Weelll then il teach you to Disobey me." He was seatthing with anger.

Within a matter of seconds you were knocked out. The world was black.

author note.

Hey Thankyou so much so far for the kind words and hearts!! I'm enjoying writing this story so much so i hope you can continue to enjoy reading

I promise we will have more Gojo soon! These chapters are very important for the foundation and characters development.