Two

Your room at Tokyo Jujutsu Tech was slightly more spacious than the One in Kyoto which was one plus side from this insufferable move.

You hear a knock at the door and stand from the chair in the corner of your room to answer it. For once you were Happy to see a face if there was someone who understood even part of what you go through it was this man!

"Nanami. Long-time no see." You gesture to invite him in.

"Who would have thought you would come to Jujutsu tech and at a time like this [First Name] You knew he was referring to fact the jujutsu world was in uproar with the news of Sukuna's Vessel.

"I'm not exactly Happy about it." He entered the room and sat down in the chair you were sitting in before and you sit on your bed.

"He made you didn't he."

"Of course, he did he has leverage over me after all he knows I can't say no to the chance of Killing Sukuna." The memories of the past were terrible, and you would rather not think about it.

"I suppose you will be better off here it a little less corrupt than Kyoto." He was right about that.

"I'm going to ask you to refrain from Killing him he may be a vessel at the moment, but he is also a Human Being one who is able to Somehow keep Sukuna at bay." you scoff gritting your teeth.

"A stupid little brat like that really had to eat that Devils stupid Finger didn't he what a ridiculous kid if only he knew." He fixed his glasses shifting in his seat you respected this man as he Had left Jujutsu and Became a salary man something you always wished you could do give up the insufferable jujutsu and be normal alas for you it was never to be.

"They would be proud of you." He stated making your eyes widen.

"Nanami! You may be the one person I can tolerate but don't you dare say anything like that again or i will lose all of my Respect for you."

"Well guess il drop it for now." Your situation and past are Taboo and very often Used Against you. "Come with me." You follow Nanami to the grounds where surprisingly the first year second years and Gojo were waiting for you.

"Ahhh [First name] come over here." Gojo yelled out waving his arms around gesturing for you to come over. 

"What the heck is this." You say through a sigh folding your arms. your [hair colour] hair was pulled into a braid and Your [eye colour] eyes were covered by the Sunglasses as usual. You were wearing A zipped Jumper and Leggings with Black Trainers.

"Yuji-kun Give her one minute."

"Hai." Before you could Process what was going on you seen some strange Markings Appear on Yujis body.

"I'm gonna show you all what [first name] can really do." He stated with a smirk. A laugh escaped from Yuji that you knew all too well it made you swell with anger and frustration.

"Long time no see. [First name]." Once again you were in the presence of the Wretched Ryomen Sukuna.

"Don't speak so Formally with me you Bastard!." You are more enraged by the second. This was the worst curse in the world

"Come here let me touch your body again it will be much better than this This Rats i had much more fun." His sinister Cackle made you want to kill him Nanami had asked you not to but you didn't care you never did follow rules You knew Gojo would never let you Kill his student, but you were going to at least get damage in.

"Oi I'm interrupting the reunion wait a moment!" You ignore the evil bastard in-front of you and head straight to Gojo Punching him directly in the nuts. "How fucking dare, you," you scream. Fushiguro and Nanami pull you off of him and you Struggle from their Grip.