3. A forced date

" Have you lost your mind, Alya!?" Mylene warped her hands to her chest," Why did you pursue Marinette into accepting that date?"

" Jeez, yeah dude, I don't even know Felix and I already don't like him," Alyx bite her inner check," And in front of Adrien to, what were you thinking?"

" Guys don't be mad," Alya places her hands in front of her chest,"Just lisen."

" We are not mad Alya," Rose reply quietly," we are just trying to understand. "

"Lisen," Alya exhaled," Marinette had a crush on Adrien for two years and a half  by now, because of this crush, things didn't work well with Luca, they broke up, remember? Never in those two to three years did she ever say a word to him, neither did he notice her. It pains me to see my best friend holding her tears in everytime he's with Kagami. It pains me that I can't help her!" Alya defended her actions, the group felt silent.

" When you are putting it like that..."

" I just wanted Marinette to get out there, date again, be with someone who is attracted to her. Felx was so bold, he didn't even falter when asking her out, he clearly was interested. That's what Marinette needs! Someone to show her she's worth it. I want her to be happy, not to stay in her room all day. "

" But Felix is mean, what if he hurts her?" Rose asks woried, she couldn't stand the idea of Marinette being mistreat or even worst akumatised!" What if she gets akumatised?!"

The group looked at each other, none held an answer to the question.

" I am sorry, I just wanted to help her," Alya stood up from her chair," she deserves someone to appreciate her, and since Adrian it's with somebody already, she should... "

" We know you meant no harm Alya," Rose hug her," but next time let's let her take the decision, ok?"

" You girls are right," she hug the three girls,"we are so lucky to have one another." 

🐞🐞🐞

      Marinette glanced with anxiety at her bed, it was almost 19:00  on the weekend and she anxiously bit her lip. The school days flew faster than she acknowledged and with all the fuss with Hawmoth she doesn't even notice when a package arrived at her door. Her mother gave it to her that very afternoon when she almost got crushed by the Bubbler and she had no time to open it.