Questions For Fans

Hello, my dear readers I hope you are all doing well and are as happy and fulfilled with your life as you can be. I thought it would be fun for us to have a bit of feedback on the characters and their actions in the book.

For instance, what do you guys think about the fact that rather than getting mad at Marinette, for rejecting him, Felix felt pity for her? Was he justified? Should he be furious instead? Why should he? Why should he not?

If you want to play with us just answer the following questions and see if other users share your view.

1. Was Kagami bad? We know that Kagami was aware of Mari's feelings for Adrian but formed a relationship with him regardless of ladybug's sentiments. She gladly removed both her and Adrian from Marinette's life upon her request. We know she never saw Mari as a threat so why she do it?

2. Was Alya wrong for pushing Mari to date Felix? We know that LB (Marinette) was skeptical about going but accepted after being pursued by Alya.

3. Was Felix unfair when he asked her out despite her feelings for Adrain and then getting mad when they talk about the rejection  in London?

4. Did Felix do the right thing by sending his mother to talk with Mari on the balcony instead of conversing himself about their problem?

5. Was Marinette's decision of following her dream (even if it was short lived) fair? She did leave a  great burden on Alya and abandon her job as protection of Paris. We know staying away from Adrain and Kagami was part of why she left and some might argue that that's selfish since she put her emotions before the well being of Paris.

6. Did Chloe have a change of heart? We know that at the end of the book it was the blonde that lifted Mari's moral by reminding her of the important things she still has in life even if she did still despite her.

7. Did Felix do the right thing by keeping his friendship with Marinette despite him clearly wanting more?

8. Was Felix a healthy character? We know he created harm to Marinette and her classmates a couple of times and not only with actions but also with hurtful words.

9. Is Marinette at fault for falling in love with Felix after rejecting him initially and then getting hurt and rejecting herself?

10. Is Felix at fault for moving on? Some could argue that he gave Marinette hope and then hurt her for revenge.

11. Was Alya a good friend? No matter how we view the situation she did tell Marinette to leave thus pushing her toward Felix and being a cause of her pain.

12.  What was Luca's role in the story? The boy appears for a short period in the book ( when he's not mentioned by the characters) but he plays a big role in how the reader interprets the end.

Some say he represents " hope" because he brings Chloe and together with her they remind Mari of the important things in life.

Others say he represents "old love" for he was by her side despite being in Adrian's shadow.

And others say that he's "true love" because he cares for Marinette despite her shortcomings and will be the one that will be with her in the end. 

Thank you guys for playing 💗 don't forget to follow me if you don't want to miss any announcements about the " Prince Charmless " series.

🐞 I also have projects on the following fandoms:⬇️
- Helluvaboss
- Encanto
- Shaman king
- Demon slayer 🔜(soon to be posted)

If you like my writing and wish to see more check then out. Thank you, for following the development of my stories.