Teja (inner thought): he did it. Sunny did it. My boy did it.

She stared him, when he again kissed her forehead, she snuggled into him, and he hugged her tighter.

She slowly started talking,

Teja: sorry sunny, I was just worried for you. I shouldn't have said that when I don't know what exactly happened.

Karan: no sweety, I am sorry I just bursted out. I should have controlled. Par nahin hora mujshe sweety. I am feeling weak.

Teja sensed she should be little strong now.

Teja: sunny, you are not weak and this doesn't mean you are strong too. You tried, but sometimes things are not in our control. Now finding a solution to the problem is in your hands and you should focus on that. And bhaiyu ka tension kyun lera. He is also feeling little emotional but we all will make him stronger. This will pass. But sunny why are you bottling up all inside in your heart. Share it out na. See I am there, if not me jeeju, ya tho mumma or di. Hum judge nahin karenge ne seeing you weak. Instead we will help you finding yourself again. Pehle shanti se socho and for that you need to have good food and sleep. And what I hear from mumma ha?

You didn't have food. Very bad sunny.

He started her in AWE.

Karan: you know what sweety you looked like mumma and di. So sweetly and nicely tune mujhe samjhaya. Thank you sweety.

Teja nodded no: no sunny, thank you mat bolo. I really couldn't see you like that, it broke my heart. She again had tears, while he hugged her tight again. And kissed her forehead again. And teju was ready to faint.

Teja (inner voice): Haye yeh maar dalega mujhe aaj.

She shrugged her thoughts and said,

Teja: sunny chalo, I brought your food, yaha khaana hain ya room mein?

He didn't feel like eating and looked at her pouting,

Teja: no cutie not working, khana padega. I promised mumma also.

He felt nice like this being taken care of, he turned to look her, but she already went in and brought the plate. And sat on sofa.

Teja: chalo baitho.

He nodded and sat down near her legs. His this action warmed her heart, she started feeding him, and he like a good boy finished his dinner.

Teja: that's like my good boy.

Karan giggled,

Karan: hehe, you really look like mumma abb. And haa you were good with kids too.

Teja: haha I have my way with kids. Aur tho ayu is so cute, par aru thoda shy hain.

Karan: that is true. But I am shocked, seeing aru, he is totally different tere se.

Teja: that's my charm you see.

He rolled his eyes. She gave him water,

Teja: should I massage your head? I know with all the over thinking your head might be bursting.

He smiled sheepishly looking at her. She giggled looking at him.

Teja: so chalo andar, i will keep plates aside and massage.

He nodded and got up and took plates to keep it in, she went to wash her hands, and came in to see him sitting on bed and an oil bottle was also there.

Teja: wah KK, aaj good boy bangaya. kaha gaya woh gangleader.

He rolled his eyes,

Karan: you are the one who changed my mood, abb kharab mat karu, aur chup chaap mere massage kar.

Teja: chal hat I am not doing it. Samjjta kya hain tu mujhe.

Karan with a pleading voice: kar na andaaaaa please.

Teja: I am doing it because I am nice girl,

Karan nodded, and she sat on bed and he immediately kept his head on her lap.. she smiled at him.

She started massaging his hairs, and he was tired and fell asleep very quickly..,,, she smiled and kissed his forehead.

Teja (inner voice): abb mein karungi torture tujhe. I will avenge you for all forehead kisses you did when I was asleep. dekh le Mr. Kundrra. 

She kept his head on pillow, admired his face and again kissed his forehead. He smiled in sleep. She smiled like a fool. She was about to get up, but he held her hand tightly not letting her go. She tried again, but

Karan sleepily: please baby.

She sighed, she can never resist him, and when he is asking like this all sleepily and cutely who is she to refuse.

She slept beside him and he instantly snuggled into her totally. She hugged him closer protecting him.

Teju's POV:

What is it sunny, yeh sab itna acha hain, and I am unable to understand my feelings. Tu the Karan Kundrra hain aur mein kahan. I hugged you, kissed you and it feels like so much emotional connect. It feels so nice keeping you close like this sunny. Always and forever.

She kissed his forehead again, and drifted into sleep.

Hola guyssss,

This is short and sweet one for tejran, par next chapter se it will be a bit fast paced, as a Dhamaka will happen while they are in Punjab only.

If you have any suggestions or want any kind of moments while they are in Punjab, please comment or DM.. it will be a great help.

And do let me know What and Which moment did you liked the best in this chapter guys.

All kind of suggestions and requests are welcomed, your every suggestion, feelings and requests matter to me more than the reader and vote count.

Do share your views, click on the star if you liked it, do comment your views.

Lots of love and tons of positivity and peace to each one of you guys.

With lots of love,

Chandika Rao❤️