PART 3: Contriteness

Start from the beginning

'He's still wearing the watch I gave him,' I thought and it made me smile like a clown.

Ring Ring Ring

My phone rang and I picked up the call lazily with my eyes closed.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked because I didn't even look at my screen before answering the call.

"Auwww, you sent me a message but you asked me who I am."

Shit.

War!!!

I immediately corrected my body position in a sitting position and cleared my throat.

"Er hello, War. I'm sorry I didn't look at my phone screen."

I heard him chuckle and that's it, it's enough to kill me.

"Why do you ask if I'm asleep or not?"

"Emm...I don't know.."

What the fuck Yin why your answer like a dumb person?! But honestly I really don't know why I sent a message to him. I just want to.

"You don't know?"

"Er yes."

Double dumb why I really honest to answer like that!!! I don't know what to say because I didn't expect him to suddenly call me!!!

He laughed a little before continuing his words. "Are you okay, Yin? Did your roommate do something to you?" He chuckled again.

I scratched my non-itchy head because I feel so stupid right now. I embarrassed myself.

"Do you...want to have breakfast with me tomorrow morning?" I bravely ask even though I don't know if he is willing or not. He may still feel awkward with me.

I'm not awkward with him, I'm nervous like crazy.

Silence.

"Sure," he answered briefly.

"Really?!" I shouted. Damn it!!! War was willing to have breakfast with me!!!  This is not a dream, this is a reality!!!

I immediately covered my mouth with my palm as I realized my voice was a bit loud.

"Yeah, I wait for you in the cafeteria," he said and I bit my lips, trying to hold myself from screaming and I already punched my pillow.

"Yin?"

"Yes sure, we met in the cafeteria." I tried so hard to control my voice.

"Are you already sleepy, War?"

"No, maybe because-"

"Wait. I think Pack came to my room."

"Pack?" I furrowed because it's already late now and what the hell Pack came to his room.

He didn't reply and I guess he left his phone on the bed because I heard two voices talking from a far but I didn't hear it clearly.

I waited, not saying anything after that.

"Are you still there, Yin?"

"Ah yes...why did Pack come to your room?"

"Is he still there?" I asked.

"He lent me his iron because my iron cannot be used."

"He has returned to his room. Why?"

"You miss him?" He grinned.

"Eeeuw please. Why should I miss him?"

"I just miss-"

"Go to sleep, Yin. It's already late," he cut me off.