Diving Into a Whirlpool

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Change in Winds. Share your views in Reviews.

You can read next 3 chapters of Change in Winds now and join the Discord Server I made through my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page. You gain access to the server through tipping as well.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

A special thanks to my Beta, Theseus-Theo for his help.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Bijuu/Summons" Bijuu or Summons Speaking.

'Bijuu/Summons' Bijuu or Summons thinking.

"Jutsu" is being used.

Enjoy.

Change in Winds

Chapter 3

Diving Into a Whirlpool

Next Morning

It was early in the morning and Naruto was at the seashore. With a few hands signs and a drop of his blood, 3 clones puffed around him.

Naruto brought the Blood Clones he sealed in his scroll here as spare. They all have 10th of his chakra and a couple of chakra absorption seals if needed. They stood calmly, waiting for the original to speak.

"One of you stay with the team and does as Kakashi says. One of you practise all the Jutsu we copied yesterday from Zabuza and the last one is going to investigate Gato and his activities.

If he plans something that may endanger the team, finish him off and don't forget to take all his assets and transfer them to our International Bank account. Is that clear?" He asked as got a collective 'Hai'.

He did many things in addition to just train in the month-long absence from his team. After gambling, he understood how easily he can earn money with his legendary luck.

So Naruto went to an international bank in the same town and opened a bank account there in addition to his current account in Konoha bank.

International banks have a special privilege of sorts compared to the local banks in each Shinobi Village. According to some agreement said to have done at the time of the Shodai, International Banks are given immunity to Shinobi War as essentials are necessary for every Nation.

This allows trade and other merchant activities to go through smoothly even if a Shinobi War is going on and the fact this promise wasn't breached by any Elemetal Nation during the 3 Shinobi Wars shows how well the agreement worked.

"Good, now go. I'm going to our ancestral land," the original said and all the clones' eyes widened at that but nodded. They all dispersed to their job.