Sunsun- Fluff

-
Idol Au
-

SUNOOS POV

I stare at him, pointing out every small detail about him in my mind. The birthmark on his cheek and on his nose, his long eyebrows and his tight check bones. His big ears, not in a bad way, they fit his image. The way his hair was flowing as the wind hit his face.

Admiring the flower field we're driving by, unaware of my creepy tendencies. Gosh, I feel like such a pervert every time I even look his way. Maybe it's because I know I have feelings for him or maybe just because I stare at him for an abnormal amount of time.

I could never get tired of looking at his beautiful face. He shifted around in his seat, turning slowly, still with his focus on the field. His gaze soon met mine but I quickly turned towards the window playing it off as if I had been admiring the flowers.

UGHH!! I've had the biggest crush on him since I-land. I MEAN CAN YOU BLAME ME!?? I'm the biggest pick me around him. NOT A FLEX! I get chills just thinking about how embarrassing I acted with him during the show.

The staff drove for at least half an hour more until we finally reached our destination. The beach!

"FINALLY!" Niki shouted making everyone laugh a little.

Niki rushed out the bus dragging Jake behind him. Jungwon following soon after and almost everyone had already gone out. Only Sunghoon and I were left, he was taking selfies on his phone and I was trying to tie my shoes.

It was hard to do so in front of him, I was too embarrassed to bent down so I decided to just leave it until I'm out the bus and have more space to tie my shoes.

But before I could walk by I heard my name being called, Sunghoon was standing up from his seat and walking towards me. He sat on one of the seats and tapped his lap.

"Here I'll tie it. I noticed you were having trouble." He chuckled, pointing at my untied laces with a smirk on his face from the joy of teasing me.

"Oh no it's fine! I was just about to get off to tie them." I said turning around but he grabbed my shoulder and sat me down on the seat in front of him.

"Give me your foot" He said. I rolled my eyes but complied and put my shoe on his lap. He tied it really slowly while giving me tips and information on how to tie my shoe, which he knows that I know how to tie my shoes but still wants to make fun of me.

Once he's done, I move my leg and he gets up offering his hand which i accept with a smile.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pinched my cheek. "Let's go have fun...visual center" He said with a chuckle and a huge grin on his face.

God I hate this fine ass man...

Leading us out the bus I thought he was going to take his arm off my shoulder, and he did, but then he did something that shocked me. He held my hand very gently and flashed me a smile before dragging me to where the other members were.

When I finally came to my senses, I felt myself blushing as my face heat up.

AHHHHH!

When we finally reached the group he still hadn't let go of my hand which made me feel even more shy. I'm sure the blush on my face was visible because when I caught Jungwons gaze he grinned at me making a gesture with his head towards mine and Sunghoons hands locked together. I glared at him then quickly looked around to see if anyone else had noticed.

Don't get me wrong, THIS IS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE! THE SUNGHOON IS HOLDING MY HAND....but it's just so awkward with the members around.

Expectedly, everyone else was staring at us but Sunghoon didn't seem phased and just held my hand even tighter. After chatting with them for a while the stares stopped and everything seem to get back to normal. I let out a sigh of relief, I was no longer feeling embarrassed.