Chapter 5: Sparks

Start from the beginning

Yuji:"Forget what?"

Penny:"I get Team RWBY ready for today."

Yuji:"Oh yeah today. Well I get mine then see you later, Penny."

Penny:"See you too."

Before she can leave Yuji place a hand on her shoulder to stop her, and when she turn to look at him she saw him with a sympathy look on his face, as he take his hand back.

Penny:"Are you okay?"

Yuji:"I-I want to say I'm sorry."

Penny:"For what?"

Yuji:"I-I..."

He then sighed heavily.

Yuji:"I know Cinder before the Fall of Beacon, she threatening me to kill my family, Ruby, everyone, so I want to say I'm sorry, so I don't have any regrets."

Penny:"It's okay Yuji, so don't be sorry okay. And I get protecting your friends and family."

Yuji:"Thanks, Pen."

She hugged him normally as he hug back, as they stopped Penny went towards Teams RWBY dorm as Yuji burst into snow and fly towards not his door and turn back to normal. When he open his door he saw his team still sleeping.

Yuji:"*sighed*Wake up Team!"

Sara and Iris and Alex:"Aaaah!"

Sara:"What the hell, Cap."

Yuji:"Come on let's go."

Iris:"It's in the morning, can we have a few minutes of sleep."

Sara:"Please."

Yuji:"Guys come on."

Iris:"How are you still awake after your sightseeing date with Ruby?"

Yuji:"Just because. Alex can you please help m--."

Yuji saw Alex fast asleep as he was snoring, when he heard two more snoring he turn to see Sara and Iris sleeping. Yuji groans in annoyance he then smirked as he summoned three ice bricks that he drop next to them that made them fall out of there beds as they groan in pain.

Yuji:"Good, now get ready and let's meet up with the others."

He walked away as they groan in annoyance. I'm the meeting room Team RWBY, SPRO, Ace-Ops, Nora, Ren as Jaune walked in with a cup of coffee in hands as he sat down about to drink he notice Marrow tail wagging.

Jaune:"*Sigh*Sure, take it."

As Marrow drink his coffee happily Jaune slouchs. As Clover walks in.

Clover:"Eyes up, huntsmen. Time to get used to the new normal in Atlas."

In front, Qrow was sleeping, then Ruby elbowed him to wake him up.

Clover:"Your too pority is Amity Tower. That means protecting supply runs from Grimm and bandits. And protecting the site it self."

Weiss and Ruby fall from the sky attacking Grimm, Weiss summons a blade and cuts down two Grimm as Ruby finished her Grimm. There was tow bandits with snipers aiming at them but there vision was block by something when they look they saw Yuji shacking his finger at them. They aim there weapons at him but there gun were suddenly cut in half they were confused until they see Silver next Yuji as they raise their hands in defeat as there feet was frozen.

Clover:"Diverting all construction resources to Amity Tower means there are going to be gaps in Mantle's defense against Grimm."

Nora and Ren are at the wall of Mantle she was missing with Ren's ponytail when he stop Nora bump into him as they look down at Grimm