9. SHE'S YOUR WHAT?

Start from the beginning

3
2
1

"Do you wanna come over my house after school?" I blurt out.

—————————————

"And now their my brothers. Honestly I don't know whether I'm lucky or not. Sometimes I think 'I'm so glad I have brothers' and others I think 'I'm going to murder them'" I explained my story to Alina, as we were walking from the garage into the house.

"Elliana is that you?" I heard my mother shout from the kitchen. I led Alina into the cooking space as my mother was cutting vegetables.

"Yeah. Mom I want to introduce you to my new friend Alina" I beamed, presenting her with my arms out wide. My mother smiled towards her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Oh hello. It's so nice to see you" she greeted and then turned to me. "I'm making dinner right now but the boys are the lounge room" she told me. I thanked her before walking into a very loud room. The boys appeared to be in a very competitive game of Mario Kart.

"Oi! That's not fair. You can't do that!" Kane screamed. Kaleb cockily smirked before replying.

"Oh yes I can. Ha I'm gonna win" he retorted. And then Kane groaned as Kaleb's character drove over the finish line. Kaleb finally spotted me as he was doing his victory dance in front of the Tv.

"Hey, Elle. Wanna challenge the champion?" He teased but I shook my head with a smirk.

"Wouldn't want to bruise your ego by my defeat I'm afraid" I chuckled. I then remembered that Alina was standing beside me.

"Boys, meet my friend Alina. Behave please" I ordered, giving them a pointed look. Kaleb was the first to step forward out of the three as Kameron wasn't home yet. He smiled at her before politely shaking her hand with a greeting. Next was Kian. He walked up to her before pulling her closer to him by the waist and pressing a soft kiss on her lips- wait what?!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU DONT KISS PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!" I screamed pulling Alina behind me, and then sending her a thousand sorry's. She didn't look as alarmed as I felt for her. What is going on here?

Laughter. From Kian. And Kane. Like on the floor, gasping for breath laughing. Did they really think this was funny?

"No" Kian chuckled. Oops did I say that out loud?

"Then what on earth could you be laughing at?" I yelled. He gasped one last time to stop laughing before looking over in Alina's direction.

"She's my girlfriend, Elle" he laughed.

"SHE'S YOUR WHAT?!" I screeched, whipping around to look at Alina. "What, how, when, why? Why him?" I grimaced at the idea of someone actually dating Kian.

"Ouch Elle. That hurt" Kian deadpanned with a hand over his heart.

"Well you know how I said I wasn't using you to get to your brother? That's because I was already getting it with your brother" Alina explained, with a chuckle of her own.

"Eww" I gagged, putting my hand over Alina's mouth to stop her from talking any more. Just as our conversation was about to continue Kylan walked through the kitchen into the living room where we were standing.

"You" I pointed at him. "Did you know about this?" I waved my hand in the area of Kian and Alina, who might I add had noticeably moved closer to each other.

"Of course I know who my son has been dating for 2 years. Who doesn't?" He smiled. Umm excuse me.

"Me!" I answered to his rhetorical question. Kylan looked between all of us in our little argument slash panic and walked away with no further comment.

"So we" I grabbed Alina's arm and pulled her closer to me. "Are going up to MY room and she's going to hang out with ME. Capish?" I looked at the boys with pointed looks and they all nodded.

"Good. Come on Alina" I turned her to walk in front of me before going up the stairs.

"Bye Babe!" I heard Kian shout and I flew a particular finger his way.

Flip off she's mine Kian.

I'm so sorry for the late update but I had a school event occupy my entire week and never had the chance to write but better late than ever, I guess