Gone For Good

I've never seen anything like it.

I had just experienced the worst sight of bullying I had ever seen in my life.

I felt so bad for Felix. He didn't want to hug her in the first place. We should have found another way.

As soon as she started attacking Felix, I ran up to her.
Taehyung held her arms back so she couldn't do anything. Me and Yeonjun threatened her and yelled at her.

She just rolled her eyes.
"Jimin, you didn't like him anyway. You like me"
"I DIDN'T. I DON'T NOW AND I NEVER WILL!" I yelled at her.
She looked completely stunned.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT!? FELIX HARDLY EVEN TOUCHED YOU?!" Yeonjun said, about to hit her.
That was a new side of him.

"I DONT KNOW! I JUST HATE HIM! HE HAS NO RIGHT TO ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND IN REAL LIFE. IT'S MY THING. NOT HIS" she confessed.

Oh, so it was jealousy!

"Taehyung, just let her go, I don't even want to look at her" Yeonjun said, running up to Felix.
"SOMEONE PLEASE GET THE NURSE!" Olivia yelled.

At this point, all the students who were outside had gathered.
Instead of laughing and filming, they all looked scared.

People from inside started running out to see what was happening.

And finally, a group of staff, teachers and paramedics came dashing over, Jungkook, Hyunjin and Seungmin leading them.

Beth went to run away, but Taehyung grabbed her.
"Taehyung... why? Siblings are supposed to help each other!" She cried.
He didn't say a thing.

Beth got taken away by some teachers.

The paramedics laid Felix on the ground and had to take him to the hospital.

I wonder what's going to happen to him?
And what will happen to Beth?!

The whistle blew, so we had to go to lessons. We were all still in shock. We had no idea what to do.

My friend group and Liv's friend group split up to go to our different classes.

"Taehyung... is Beth always violent?" Hoseok asked, still scared
"That's why I had to do what she says all the time. Everything has to be her way. I bet you, she will find a way to make herself the victim of this situation" Taehyung didn't look surprised about this.

Yeonjun looked like he was going to cry.
He never ever cries.
Hyunjin pulled me forward.
"What. The. HECK?!" He said.
"I'm so shocked right now. It all happened in a flash. Are we supposed to do the lesson still?" I said, my heart aching.
"I... don't know"

We walked through the doors of our history classroom.
The teacher looked at us and told us to wait outside.
What did we do?

When she came out to us, she told us to go to the Mars office to write a statement on what happened. Uh oh. Will Seungmin get in trouble for that plan...?

We all took a seat, pens and a sheet.
The others were there too, but we were separated.

I wrote:
Felix Lee hugged Bethany Kim, hardly touching her, may I add, and she got so mad and said something like 'no one likes you, you girl. Everyone wants you dead'. I can't remember fully. She threw Felix against the metal gates outside and started pulling his hair and banging his head on the gate. That's all.

I left out the plan. Just in case.

We were told to go back to the classrooms whilst the teachers analysed the statements.

At the end of the day, we were all called back to the office. My friend group and Liv's group.

We all walked in and saw Beth there, looking extremely angry and upset.

Maybe she had lied and made up stories to manipulate them? Sounds like a her thing to do.

"Hello everyone. We have something to discuss" the head of college announced to us.

"We have read your statements and I want to talk about Hyunjin's please" he said sternly.
I looked at him, confused.
What did he write?

"Jimin?" The head of college asked
"Yes... sir?"
"Is Hyunjin's statement true? Also, Olivia's statement mentions this too. Was Bethany harassing you?" he asked sternly.

Now that I think about it... she really was harassing me.

"Yes. Yes, sir. She did harass me" I said, giving Beth a look that said 'haha, you got exposed'.

"Right" he said, writing something on this sheet.
"That's all we need. Ok, After attacking Felix, Harassing Jimin and lying to teachers that Olivia bullies you, so you could sit next to Jimin, Beth, after your first day, you are hereby expelled."

Beth started crying, as if she was innocent.
We were all extremely happy, except for Taehyung, who looked extremely concerned.

Beth's mum was called.
They told her everything that Beth had done and that she was expelled, and had to move school.

Mrs Kim came to the office... along with my mum.
Who knows why.

"BETHANY KIM!" Mrs Kim shouted.
"HOW COULD YOU?!"
Beth got pulled out by the arm. Taehyung followed. They drove home.

The rest of our friends left and walked home.
Me and Livy were taken to my mums car, by my mum.

"Jimin..." she began whilst driving.
"Was Beth... harassing you this whole time?"
Now that I think about it... she was. She really was. And it was partly my mums fault!
"Yes!" I said, in disbelief.

"I'm... so sorry" she whispered the last part. She never admits that she is wrong.

Did I forgive her? No.
Will I ever? Only time will tell.
Does this mean I can now date Livy? Who cares what the answer is. Whether I can or can't, I will find a way to make her mine.

She kind of already is mine. I see no boyfriend of hers. Do you? Nope. Therefore... there's only one option, right?