chapter 2: the golden invite

Start from the beginning

At the center of the room is a gold yet glowing thing that is illuminating the entire room. They get a closer look at the thing and can see that it's some sort of yellow entity. Right next to it is another note and this time it's color is pure gold. They look around for the lady, but she is nowhere to be seen. Vanoss picks the note up and opens it to see what it says this time.

Gold note: " dear friends, if you are here that means it's time for you to go to the lands between. In front of you is thee grace, a light that tarnishes use to rest and gain strength. Now you must touch the grace in order to travel to where you need to go."

I will see you soon.

He finished reading the note and looks at the thing that is called a grace. Than he looks at his friends and they look at him.

Delirious: well what did it say

Vanoss: she wants us to touch that *points at the grace*

Wildcat: she wants us to touch that thing

Vanoss: yes

Delirious: why?

Vanoss: it's where we begin are journey

Wildcat: are you sure

Vanoss: only one way to find out

Vanoss went up the grace, lies down and puts his hand over the grace. A gold energy started to form around his arm as his friends look in shock.

Vanoss: well are yaw coming

They look at each other and went to vanoss at the grace. They lied down and raised their hand over the grace to get a hold energy to form on them. Than all of a sudden they started to feel like they can't move and can see the grace is getting brighter and brighter. The only thing they see is nothing but white all around them, until eventually it all turns dark.

(Watch this before scrolling down for the intro. P.s. this is not mine.)

Vanoss eyes opens to see where he is at and can see he looks to be in some sort of building or small church perhaps. He touched his head as he felt a little headache from what happened. But as he did he felt something off about what he's feeling. He felt a bit of feathers on him for some reason, he looks at his hand to see him holding a yellow feather. But not only that, his hands were sharp like a birds talon's. His arm was also feathered and is colored gold yellow. He looks around for a mirror and saw one hanged on a wall all broken. He looks at himself on the mirror and was he looking at shocks him the most.

Vanoss is a bird being, more likely an owl person with faint gold feathers. He is in shock to see himself as a humanoid bird rather than himself as human. Tho he is still wearing his clothes and surprised that it fits him in his new form.

Vanoss: what the hell.... Huh..... Ok calm down, just calm down

Wildcat: huh, ooh my head

Vanoss looks to see wildcat and from the looks of him he took is different. Tho looks kinda of the same but with a piggy nose and ears, but there not pink.

Vanoss: tyler?

Wildcat: what, what is it........ Huh OH MY GOD EVAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU

vanoss: what happened to me look at you