Mr.pervert part-1

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's smirk got wider..
"Oh...baby boy want to release ....ummm....your wish is my command....but just so you know you have to return the favor...i never do anything for free.." he teased him." Taehyung nodded his head " okay...but...now it's your turn so do your thing."

Jungkook smiled and sit on his knees infront of Taehyung. He unbuckled others pant and open his pants zip...slide down his boxer with pants and others  hard member almost slapped him in his face.

"Ummm... looking so delicious...you know baby your lollipop is my favourite sweet ...." he said while licking his lips....but before tae could respond he grab his shaft in his hand delicately stroking it.. Taehyung arched his back in pleasure.

"Ugmh....more...kook"

Jungkook got courage at this word and he lick precum oozing from others hard member."

"Aaahh..." Taehyung moan lightly . he thirst hardly in jungkook's mouth making other gag a little . later jungkook make him moan loudly when he put his whole shaft at one go in his mouth. Taehyung's breath got heavy he starts to pant and see a erotic scene infront of him.

Jungkook was bobbing his head up and down... Taehyung got more aroused seeing his member again and again disappearing and appearing  in jungkook's mouth and jungkook's drool flow over his side lips...he closed his eyes in pleasure which was giving by other. "Aah..kook...yeah..like that." Jungkook sped his pace.. Taehyung feel heat started to build up in his stomach..." Kooo....i...am...am...goin..." But before Taehyung could say something jungkook increase his speed...he bobbed his head fast. Swirling his tongue around his member and teasing his tip .... Taehyung could not take it anymore and came in jungkook's mouth...other just lick him dry...gulping every drop of other's salty juice... Taehyung was panting heavily closing his eyes..his legs feel week...he was feeling his climax. He open his eyes and saw jungkook was looking at him while grinning.

" I didn't knew you taste that good baby.....ummm...tasty" He caress others lips but Taehyung shake others hands in anger.

"What happened baby... didn't you like it...hmmm..do you want more..." Jungkook smirked.

"Get your filthy hands of me Jeon ...this is the first and last time you touched me.....mark my words Jeon...it will not happen again." He wear his pant and started to leave but jungkook grab his hand "you forgot baby...you have to returned the favor " but Taehyung shook his head and leave from there.

Jungkook pout "that's too bad bub...just wait till tomorrow you will be punished for your sin..and for now i have to use my hands...my faithful partner."

Next day at wedding vanue....both of the families were sitting in groom's room while father's of the grooms hanging their heads while clutching a peace of paper in their hands and groom's mother was crying constantly. Both taekook came to the scene and Taehyung asked his father. "What happened appa...why are you all sad where is chimi and yoongi hyung... wedding will be start in 10 minutes."

Taehyung's father raised his head and hands him the paper... Taehyung got confused but opened the paper and started reading.

"Dear appa eomma..

We both know you all loves us so much...and will forgave us for our doing...but true is that appa ...we can't marry like all boring people ...no offence but we want some adventure in our love story...when we told you we love each other both of the families got ready quickly...no one opposed...it was getting boring...we want some fun and adventure and what could be more adventurous than runaway from our own marriage...and elope.... don't worry appa and eomma we will come after some days....we love you ..

Your obedient children yoonmin

Bye"

Taehyung got confused.