"Do you still love Yn?"

Start from the beginning

"I just want you to spend on night with me!"
Yn's tear fell.

"I told you *she tried to shout* i won't, never, ever!!! "

"Why not! Just sleep with me!"

*he touched her lips, bitting his lips.*

That girl couldn't do anything because she was in a poor condition. She could not even move her hand.

"I .... i won't" *she said in a weak voice*

"Ahhhhh~ Why you girls can't satisfy me? Now I don't think you deserve to live anymore." *he took out his gun and immediately shot her. *

Yn was so shocked that she was about to scream but to handle the situation I immediately pulled her outside that area and. I held her hand and started running away from there. She crying so hard. After a while we stopped.

"Don't cry Yn! *I gave her water bottle.* Drink it! "

"How..... can he be so cruel!? I....I thought that he was innocent, but no!!he

is a killer. He killed her, in front of my eyes."

*she burst out crying* I tried to calm her down.

"Yn Please don't cry!

*Seeing her crying, I don't know what happened to me, i can feel my heart clenching. But I know her pain is a million times more than mine. She is broken. She needs help. *

He doesn't deserve an angel like you! He is a killer."

I tried to calm her down. She fell in her knees crying so badly. I hugged her to calm her down.

"Yn! Please don't waste your precious tears for that pervert!"

"He..... He owns my heart. I can't believe my heart belong to ....a monsterrrrr... "

She rested her head on my shoulders. I looked at her. She started closing her eyes which became red because of crying so hard.

"I can't ... feel this pain anymore.

I can't..

I want

...to die... " *broken voice*

"No!! Yn!! You can't die for a guy who doesn't even care for you! He doesn't deserve your love! "
She tainted. I picked her up and went to her dorm.
I entered her dorm and went to her room. I made her sleep on her bed. Her eyes were swollen and eyes. I wiped her tears.

"How can someone betray a princess? You are so good to be his. He don't deserve a precious girl like you."

My tears fell on her cheeks. I sat on the couch beside the bed. I closed my eye. I can't see her crying. My heart clenches. I don't want to loose her friendship so I will never confess my feelings to her. I don't want her to loose her friend. I don't want her to be sad.

*then hyunjin slept*

"Hyunjin!!! " I was sleeping, then i heard my name.
I opened my eyes.

"Ahh~ Sorry!
*sat properly*

Are you okay now!

*offerers her a glass on water kept on the side table*

Drink it"
She drank it.

"Yeah! I'm ok! BTW thank you for not leaving me in a situation where i needed someone! "

" I'll never ever leave! You are my best friend. *stood up and picked his bag*
I should leave now, it's getting late! Call me if you need anything! "