Ch5 Love and Halloween

,,I don't like this"
,,Me neither"

The screen showed Nico and Theo in, let's say really revealing outfits.

,,Well, its Halloween, so I've decided that's we should dress up", grinned Pansy.
,, And what exactly are we?", Mattheo asked irritated to be in such a clothes.
,, We, of course, are strippers.", Blaise whistled, liking the idea of showing of his body.
,,I wanna change, now", Nico said, his eyes showed how much he didn't like this.
,, Nope!", Pansy sang.

All the boys, Nico, Theo, Blaise and Mattheo were wearing outfits that were very inappropriate, Pansy on the other hand looked slightly more covered but still not for a child eye.

The people looked wide eyes and some even looked away. The outfits were... too reviling.
Although one person could be seen almost shaking in excitement.

The person being Sirius Black/soon to be Lupin.

,, WOAH, Moonyyyyy, we needdsss, pleeasss", Sirius whined.
,, For what would you need this, huh Padfoot?", Moony rolled his eyes, but not quite admitting that the outfit would look really good on his soulmate.
,, For things, you know what I mean", Siri tried to hint on what exactly he means with things.
,, I'm not that kinky, but it would look so good on you Pad", James chirped in.
Somewhere in the backround was a pff yeah not that kinky my ass, probably from the younger Black boy, nobody knows.
,, Thanks mate but stay with my brother, you're not really my type", Siri thanked.
Remus rolled his eyes, even tho he was as red as a tomato. He would admit that it'd be pretty cool if they had something like this, not really admitting the reason why.

,, How about we stop talking about those things with kids around us, huh", came from one of the 7th years.
,, yeah suree", James responded, huffing.

,, It looks... pretty?", even tho it was more of a question, it still counted as a compliment.
,, Sure thing Nico, by the way Theo looks at you, I would say you looks delicious", Mattheo teased.
,, Shut up!" Nico yelled flustered,
,, And you, stop looking at me like that!"
,, Like what, sugar?" asked the gawking teen.
,, Like you want to eat him, T" , Pansy rolled her eyes.

A couple of giggles were exchanged in the hall.

The scene changed and now they were at a big, loud and red party.
Flashing lights could be seen.
Teens drinking, making out, dancing.
On one of the couches were the five teens sitting and passing a joint, from person to person.

,, Nicoooo, I'm bored."  Theo whined.
,, Its a you problem then" the boy, was just tired and as bored as Theo, parties were never really his type of fun.
Theo whined even more about being bored, when he suddenly looked in the distance and had a surprised look on his face.

,, Nico"
,, Oui?"
,, Isn't that Draco?"
,, Yea, that's him"

,, Is he... is that Potter?"

,,It seems so"

,, What!?-"

,, -But, but their, like kissing!"
,, I can see it, sweets"
,, What!?"

The couple, well Theo, was just bluffed, in the corner was Draco and Harry. Kissing.
They just couldn't believe it.
Draco and Harry.
Together.
And their not trying to hex each other.
Their kissing.

The great hall was silent.
Who would have believed.
A Malfoy and a Potter.
Kissing.

It didn't matter that they were both boys.
But they were enemies.
Just like their parents.
Nobody could believe it.

,, Huh, what a plot twist", a certain Black spoke.
,, Its like enemy's to lovers", the other brother snickered.
,, Thats were I agree Reggie", Pads nodded his head.
,, Its Regulus, Siri", Regulus said their childhood nickname.
,, Alright then Reggie", Siri grinned.
Both of the siblings were happy that the other spoke to them.

As the scene started to play again, the monitored and the white sheet broke down.

Several Heys and Tf were heard in the hall.

When suddenly a group of people landed on the now on floor lying sheet.

,,Agh, get off of me, pig"
,, Get yer fat arse of me."
,, Why is there a foot in my face"
,, Malofoyy, agh"

The group groaned and the hall was silent, they realised that it was their children that were before them.
Two of the boys looked at each other and smiled.
,, Hi, we're your kids."

The silence was deafing.

,, Well this is akward"
A chuckle followed.