How Nico realised he was in love

( Its just a short story on how Nico realised he was in love with Theo, with the Oh Oh Plotline<3)

There he stood, crying leaning against one of the hall walls in the school. It was start of 5th year, Theo and him newly turned 15.

Why Nico was crying you may ask, well you see, some really mean 7th years said some colorful words to him. And he, he couldn't take it. So he ran and here he is now.

Hearing foot steps next to them, they tried to get away, but a arm pulled them back.

It was Theo.
His boyfriend.
The one that called him his sun in languages that he didn't understand.
The one that looked at him with these eyes filled with love.
The moon to his sun.

,,Darling", Theo whispered worried.
,,Yes", Nico tried to smile but it didn't look too convincing.
,, Are you hurt? What's wrong?", and with that the questions started.
,,I'm fine", and that might just be the biggest lie in his life. He wasn't fine, he was the opposite of fine.
,, No sweetheart, your not", Theo was extremely worried, he really wanted to help him, but he didn't know how.

Nico already had tears in his eyes, it was all too much for him at the moment.
Too many emotions.
Too many thoughts.

He couldn't do it.
He just had enough.

Nico broke down in tears, sobbing and apologising.

Theo stood there.
Not knowing what to do.
So, he hugged him.

He whispered words into his ear.
He let the other one let it all out, knowing it could help.

Its alright sweetheart.
I'm right here.
I'm not going anywhere.
I'm here.
With you.
We're together

Nicol was truly broken.
Everything came crushing onto him, well at least he had Theo with him.
He always had Theo.
Theo his moon
His sanity

So, in the heat of the moment, Nico kissed him.
He kissed him like the world stopped spinning.
He didn't know why he did it, but it just felt right.

Theo slowly kissed back.

It was passionate, sweet and a little wet and salty because of the tears.

And Oh

Oh

So, that's the feeling.
The shorter of the boys, Nico, just realised something. It made his world spin again.

He loved Theo.
He was in love with him.

Nico pulled away breathless, and just sighed, ,,I love you"

Theo thought he was dreaming.
One second their crying and the next kissing.
And now.
Now Nico was confessing his love to him, and don't get him wrong he loved Nico too, but it was the first time they said it.

,, I love you too", he finely stated.

Nico looked at him, eyes fresh with tears, cheeks red and puffy from crying, but he just looked so breathtaking.
Without thinking he kissed him , with more force this time. Nico made a surprised sound, but he kissed back, with as much power as the other. The kissed and confessed their love again and again.

Neither getting tired of eachother.
The bullies and sheared tears long forgotten.
The only important thing was that they had eachother and that they loved eachother.

Even when the world stops spinning they still have eachother.
They're together through life and death.
Its like they said till death us apart.
Together till the end of time

________
Hi, its not really a chapter but it's like a bonus one, ig. It's kinda short too. And I'm really sorry if there are any grammar or smth wrong with the English, I'm not good at it.
~Nico ^-^