Ch3 Dresses and make up

,, Dresses and make up? what are they gonna do?", Theo snr. asked.
,, A makeover, Teo. what else", Louise exclaimed.
,, But I thought they were gonna have a date? for what a dress then?", he again asked.
,, You'll see", promised Laura, ,, Can we watch it now please?"

The lights again were darkening. And the next video starting.

The scene changed from seconds to another.
Somebody was running through the halls.

,, Pansy!", Nico yelled, ripping her dorm room door open. The girl yelped ,,Whatt!" she shouted with wide eyes, painting her fingernails.
,, Me, Theo, Date, Outside, picnic, help", Nico panted, like he just run a marathon. ,, ohhh really, yay, so long we didn't have dress up hang outs", she was happy.
,, I know, but today, you can go all out"
,, you're really gonna regret that later on"
,, I know"

Pansy pushed him towards her bed, sat him down and went to the closet.
Nico just sat there watching her like a hawk.
,, Can it be a dress"
,, I mean, is it pretty?"
,, it is but its a dress"
,, so? its pretty, so yeah"
,, cool"

,, Disgusting" Molly sneered,, Dresses are for girls only"
People looked at her widen eyes, they didn't know she thought that way.
,, What", called Sirius.
,, Thats right, dresses and skirts for girls only, my boy", Dumbledore agreed with Molly. Sirius, who was wearing a skirt, glared just like many and many other people in the room at the two. They just couldn't believe it. Remus had to hold Siri down with his hands on his thighs, not to attack the two.

Pansy then found a pretty dress, that in her opinion would look just great on the boy.
,, Here, this one"
,, Its prettyy"
,, that's why I'm giving it to you"

The scene changed, again.
Right now you could see Theo nervously fidgeting with his rings.
He was anxious that Nico wouldn't like the surprise that he planned for them.

,, Hi", was suddenly heared, shaping him out of his thoughts.
When he looked towards it he found himself speechless. There stood Nico in a red summer dress. More Beautiful then anything he ever saw.
,, You... you look, ... beautiful", he couldn't say anything.
,, Thank you, Pansy helped me with the outfit", Nico blushed.
,, She did a great job", blurred T out.
Nico became even more red.
,, Can we please go now", he stuttered.
,, yes! yes, let's go", he answered, holding his hand out to Nico.
He took his hand and they slowly made their way outside.

Nicos outfit:

Theos outfit:

It wasn't unusual to see Nico in skirts or dresses around the school, he hough clothes didn't have gender and that he could wear anything

It wasn't unusual to see Nico in skirts or dresses around the school, he hough clothes didn't have gender and that he could wear anything. That and dresses wear pretty comfortable.
This dress was from a franch designer, a gift to pansy from Christmas, she didn't like the dress, was way to big for her.
Nico, loved this dress, and the puffy sleeves.
Theo seem to like it too, with how much he stared at him.

,, They look, really good together, and the dress is bomb", Madeline finely said.
,, That boy shouldn't wear it though, its not for boys", Molly stated.
,, Get over it Molly, he can wear what ever he wants", Remus scoffed, he was done with her comments about boys and dresses.

The scene changed again.

Which was unfortunately because most of them wanted to see the date happen.

Now it was already dark outside.
A bathroom is shown.
Nico was looking in the mirror, a toothbrush hanging between his teeth.
He looked fresh out of shower, still wet hair and a towel on his shoulder.

He was shirtless though, and with that you could see his scars.

The scars were belt scars, or well from dark magic.
They were across his back.

The people were shocked, they didn't know what happend. They were really terrified. He was just so young and kind. Who did this to him, who?

Nico was washing his face when the bathroom door opened. There stood Theo in all his glory.
Theo was also in his pyjamas, shirtless, since it was late. It was pretty sure that both of the boys had abs, or were well build.

,, Hello there, handsome", he flirted.
,, Hey, honey bee", the other answers.
,, You look just delicious", T was trying to flirt.
,, You know you're really bad at flirting.", Nico raised a brow at him.
,, I knoww, don't ruin the moment", T whined.
,, What moment, Theo, there is no moment", Nico laughed.
Theo pounted. ,, Can I sleep here tonight, pleaseee", he grinned.
,, You already almost live here, of course you can, dumbass", the shorter one sighed.

,, I do not live here!"
,, Really? Tell that to your books at the table, or the bathroom cabinet, where your things are. Maybe even my closet, there are your clothes and-"
,, OKey, I get it, I live here"
,, yes you do"

,, Is that allowed? To live in someone's other dorm?", one of the Ravenclaw students asked.
,, I don't think so, child, that's the rules, you don't break", Dumbledore declared.
The mauraders and Minnie all giggled, since the boys had a room together and Minnie allowed them to have it, the headmaster didn't know any of it.

The boys then went to sleep, in their own world, without any worries. Not knowing that this will change, just because the toerag who lived, read his father's diary and saw something some interesting things in there.