Ch2 Breakfast kisses

The videos started.
People watched closely.

A Slytherin dorm was shown.
It was dark, a single bed with two head at the top of it.

You could see different things around the room, books, records and record players (yes there were two, don't ask why), posters or a wand or two but also some dresses, make up or hair stuff.

One of the heads turned around and groaned.
,, Theo, wake up", it murmeled.
,Theo' just hugged the other person further to them.

,, Why do we have to watch people sleep together, thats just creepy"- Sirius.
,, Shut up and watch sweetheart"- Remus
At the pet name, Sirius immediately shut up, gods know what his Remus can do to him like that.

A alarm could be heard, and the music, the clock read 9 am. the music became louder when the two didn't wake up.
The tone was familiar, the song Good old- fashioned lover boy was blearing through the speaker.

,, Nicooo, get uppp, the musics too loud", supposedly a Theo grumbled.
,, Get up yourself, lazyass", Nico said
,, Do you kiss your mother with that mouth", Theo said sarcastically
,, Moms dead, you know that", Nico.
,, Buzzkill", even the camera couldn't catch that perfect eye roll.

,, I like that Nico guy, he's funny", Peter
,, If joking bout your dead mother is funny then yeah", Remus rolled his eyes, but yes Moony that was quite funny. For Sirius and Regulus.

In bold letters reads Breakfast kisses

The scean changed, now the bedroom was a empty hallway.
Two figures were walking towards the camera.
You could see them, they were two boys, holding hands, fingers together.
The weren't wearing any school robes just simple outfits, bedhair and if you looked closely enough you could see matching braclets.

,,They look cute" Lily gushed.
,, And gay" Marlene followed " Wonderful"

,,So what's for breakfast today, fleur(Flower, Blossom)?", Theo asked his lover.
,, Hm, I'm not sure, French toasts?", Nico said thoughtful.
,, Mm, I like them, delicious", the half French, from his mothers side, boy drooled.
Nico rolled his eyes.

,, French toast, ah" a certain French girl dreamed.

The scean changed again.
Now the two were sitting at the dining tables. Infront of them were two other boys.
One of had darker skin and the other had a black eye and busted lip.