Chapter 15.

Here i am again for you all with an update , i know you guy's couldn't wait for another chapter, so here I am sacrificing my sleep for my lovely readers .

       If there are spelling mistakes , please forgive me , i am in half sleep 😂

     I would like to make few things clear

                          we all know what happened in kgf , about Rocky and Reena , so this story is about rocky and fifi . I am using few scenes and a small story line from kgf , but the real story is Rocky and Fifi about their love and sacrifice for each other . Don't get angry guys I'll try my best to not to disappoint you .

    ************************

Zulfi was trying to call Rocky again and again , she had no idea why suddenly rocky ignored her like that , she knew he was very serious about his work in Bangalore , but  she had no idea what is was about .

    Fifi did you informed rocky that we found out about neha's boyfriend ?aasiya said as she walked in to her room.

          No i didn't, he's unavailable zulfi replied .

                Unavailable? Well he picks our call in his sleep how come he is unavailable now ? Aasiya asked .

      He went to Bangalore zulfi said .
                                   What tonight? Well he said he'll go after next week what happened? Aasiya asked .
I don't know zulfi replied.

        What do you mean you don't know? He always tells you everything , what did he actually say ? Aasiya asked .

   He just texted me and said i am going to Bangalore I'll be unavailable zulfi said.

     Just that ? You didn't asked him anything else aasiya said . before i could he declined my call and switched off his phone Zulfi said sadly .

       This is weird , did you had any argument with him ? Aasi asked . No i didn't talked with him since he left from cibo zulfi replied .

  Accha chal don't worry it's no big deal he'll comeback soon than fight with him , don't think now , maybe he got some urgent work aasi said .

        Zulfi nodded.  Fifi what are you thinking about ? aasi asked . I don't know aaai i don't feel good aasi zulfi replied .

          Now you are being dramatic, arrey he might've some very important work which he couldn't tell you about , give him some space,  let him enjoy and work in Bangalore don't message or call aasi said .

     I am not being dramatic aasi it's just i have this strong feeling , he won't be the same person ,when he'll come back , i am not even sure if he's gonna come back zulfi said .

             Stop it , stop your overthinking , he just said today he's j yours so why are you worried now , Aasi said .

     You are right i should not worry zulfi said .

************************

Rocky's flight landed in bangalore.

               Rocky walked out of the airport and went to nearest hotel . Rocky couldn't switch on his phone, because he couldn't face zulfi , he knew it wasn't her fault , that he was diverted from his goal  . Rocky hated over thinking and to get away with it he had only one solution "alcohol"

                ********************

            At start he was drinking to stop thinking and now he was completely drunk . Rocky walked out and took a cab to his hotel where he was going to say .