★𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲★

Start from the beginning

"Pitashree don't worry, she is an expert when it comes to handling daggers and she is one of the best sword fighters in our Kingdom, moreover her main strength is her intelligent persona, her words are the best weapon she has." I assured Pitashree even though I was inwardly freaking out myself.
Pitashree smiled sadly.

"That's the problem Putr, She is strong I know, she is more than capable of taking care of herself and she will, I love everything about her, but one thing I admire about her is the fact that she loves herself, not everyone can do that putr, sometimes by the way she behaves one can think that she is full of herself or something like that, but she isn't, rather she is quite the opposite. She loves herself and she also adores her flaws, she knows she isn't perfect and neither she tries to be, she will never try to impress someone. She may love herself the most but she still will protect and help someone in need .I fear something else Aviraaj, because I know that underneath the confident, bold, intelligent and the great Adhvi, there is a scared girl, she is cautious of her surroundings, she doesn't trust easily. She is always on alert, I just hope that she won't cry to sleep like she did in the first few weeks of her arrival. " Pitashree dejectedly remarked. I hummed sadly.

"Oh I was right!! You both are here again." We saw Ravindra coming towards us. He shook his head with a silly smile.

"I came to this room constantly for the first two days without realising it, but now I don't do that. " Ravindra said while taking a seat beside of me.

"Anyways I am here to inform you both that Jayvir is returning tomorrow." Ravindra exclaimed while we smiled atleast someone is returning.

"That's good!! Another good news, considering the fact that Maharishi Durvasa was satisfied by our hospitality was a big relief. " Pitashree said with a tone laced in satisfaction and relief.

We were constantly on the edge for the past three days, because Maharishi Durvasa decided that he along with his disciples will stay in our palace for three days. Thanks to Mahadev he was pleased with us and blessed us.

Ravindra all of a sudden started laughing.

"Why are you laughing like this Ravindra?" Pitashree asked him curiously, while I stared expectantly to know about it too. He simply shook his head with a small smile.

"I just remembered the day when Adhvi asked us that why won't we let her enter the Kitchen." Ravindra replied and started chuckling, this time we joined him too.

"I love little highness the most, but it wasn't safe for anyone to let her enter the Kitchen, she gets in trouble with the sculptures and statues in the hallways and corridors, I can never imagine the disaster Little highness will cause if she entered the Kitchen." Pitashree commented with a chuckle. While we nodded our head in understanding..

"I just hope that no one in Dwarka tries to teach her cooking, because she caused a turbulence with an Arrow and bow, I seriously don't want to imagine what she will cause with fire." Ravindra said with a horrified expression. We all simultaneously nodded, it's for their best.
No one should make that mistake.

(A/n:- They don't know that the mistake was going to happen in Dwarka and it would cause them their whole kitchen and the food stuffs to burn into ashes )

"Well Bratha Aviraaj I think you should start lifting something as your personal helper isn't there with you." Ravindra teased me while Pitashree chuckled at that. I shook my head with a goofy grin.

After a good amount of training, we brother's would become Adhvi's personal helpers and I specifically had the duty of carrying her around, otherwise she would just sleep on my bed whining about how it's unfair that my bed is softer than hers, which was absurd cause we all have the same type of silk sheets and the same type of bed, I knew that it was just a reason to stay in my room or she was just being lazy, I smiled at that.