"I recommended going to the infirmary for that," Blyke said as he walked past him and up to Remi.

Zeke stared at Blyke in the eyes in shock horror before he turned and fled.

"Sorry Remi," he replied as he turned to face her with a bow. "He keeps doing that and I just wanted to get rid of him quickly today."

She let out a breath she had been holding. "I understand." Her eyes flicked away from him as heat rushed to her face and she looked into his eyes. "At least he's gone."

"Yeah." He headed past her and towards the door. "Are you coming in?"

Instead, she grabbed his wrist and he stopped in his tracks. "Actually, I have to get a new board game for the Safe House from my room. I couldn't leave to get it before as I was the only supervisor but Isen's there now so I can."

"Isn't Arlo there too?" he questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"Yes, but he wasn't planned to be on duty." How does he know that? "Are you coming with me or not?"

"Erm... I'm the one who is supposed to be on duty," he replied.

She pulled his hand into hers and began to walk out of the building. "There's Isen and Arlo there. You can miss a few minutes."

"It's more than a few minutes to your dorm?"

She smiled up at him as her heart fluttered. "Does it matter?"

So Blyke found himself hodling hands with Remi as they walked along the corridor and down the first set of stairs they found into the outside. She pushed forward into the girls dorms, which had students milling about and talking to their friends in the immediate minutes after school.

As she walked into her dorm room, she ran to her living space and flicked through some of the boxes on the lowest shelf of her bookshelves until she kneeled down to pull out one of the box trays. She pulled out a few items from inside, including a few notebooks, and placed them on top of stack until she reached the box.

"What are the notebooks for?" Blyke questioned. He leaned forward and reached his hand out towards her.

"Um..." Heat rushed to her cheeks. "They're diaries. At least one of them is and then there are other things..." As she held the box in glistening packaging in one hand, she threw out her other hand to block him. "Don't read them."

"You don't have more vigilante stuff in there?" he asked, half-joking.

"They're diaries, Blyke!" she shouted at him. "Why do you think I don't want you to read them?"

Blyke continued to nervously laugh at her reaction, turning away from her.

"Blyke." She shoved him, a smile on her face.

While trying to muffle his laughter, he said, "Let's just go back. I want to play that game with you there."

Heat rushed to her face as he exited the room and she followed at his heels.

Remi and Blyke reached the door to the Safe House when Remi grabbed his hand and entwined her fingers with his. "Hey."

"What's the matter?" He raised his eyebrow. She's been trying to prevent me from going in that room since the end of school.

"Erm." She checked her watch on her wrist. "Never mind."

She stepped towards the classroom before she let go of his hand and pulled him froward. "You go first."

She pushed him forward and he grabbed the door handle, pushing it open.

"SURPRISE!" shouted everyone inside once he took a step in. Isen held a cake as banners hung on the wall that said 'King'.