waking up

•Kokichi Pov •

"WAKE UP, KOKICHI!!" , I heard someone cried out . Who is calling out for me?, I'm all alone in this 'black space' and there's no one else that I can hear plus I'm dead so there's no way that's possible. I tried to open my eyes but it doesn't let me, I wait for sometime before trying it again and it open! Barely, I scan around the room in confusion considering I was supposed to be dead and I saw someone familiar. My....sister, taeko....wiping her tears with a tissue as soon as she's done she notices me awake. She quickly leaps onto me pulling me into a comfortable hug she open her mouth and say " I miss you so much my dear little brother" she smiled before pulling away and walk over to the door, "I'll be getting some doctor or nurse that I can find, stay here and don't move okay your body is still hurting from the press" I nod in response before she left.

After she left I continue looking around the room and I spotted a mirror right beside me so I take it to look into the mirror and I see something that I never believed is me.  What I see was

{ this took me one hour to draw and honestly my index finger hurts and yes I draw with my finger }:)♡

I stared in shock, why is my hair so long?! , and why's there a small ahoge on my head?!. After having an existential crisis inside my head, I hear the open I look over to it and see taeko and some random nurse that look quite familiar outside the doorway talking about something that I can't quite make out. The nurse and taeko came inside the room, taeko go over to the sofa and sat down while the nurse came over to me and lower her mask for me to see her face. Who I see under the mask was mikan! my oldest sister, I quickly hug her before she could say anything and she quickly returns it. I release myself from the hug to look at her, she inhaled deeply before opening her mouth to say something

" kokichi,  y-you might be wondering why you're still alive w-well the killing game i-is just a simulation and all of your friends are s-still alive but some of them still have some problems with the things that was involved in there d-death, we don't know what happened to the survivors but the d-doctors said that they're all are s-safe and sound but push that aside your legs is partly paralyzed b-but don't worry it's not permanent and it's probably hurts for you to talk so please refrain from taking either too much or too loud okay, if yes then g-great and be sure to drink a lot of water and use the wheel chair if you want to g-get some fresh air outside of your room and also you can also go meet your fr-riends if you want. B-bye then I see you l-later" she said before heading out the door.

I look over to taeko, she also looks over to me and ask "do you need some water? " I nod my head in response before laying back down onto the bed and close my eyes then open it back when I heard taeko calling me up to drink some water, I quickly take the cup and drink all the water as fast as I can before laying back down to continue sleeping.

~614 words~