52

Chapter 52
First Day In

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||80°𝙵𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 28𝚝𝚑 || 4:32 𝚊𝚖————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||80°𝙵
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 28𝚝𝚑 || 4:32 𝚊𝚖
————————————————————

"Bae, what are still doing up?" Ro asked snaking his arm around my stomach while I sat up on my MacBook. "I can't sleep, so I'm up posting job openings for my new store."

"When you get another store?" He asked stretching. "Bae I told you I wanted to a while ago."

"Ian think you actually did it yet." He yawned. "You know Imma do everything I wanna do."

"Facts, but what got you up? The baby?" He asked. "No Kali's first day of school, I'm so nervous for her."

"You know it's normal for the child not to sleep on the night before school. But you? Lord."

"And she went to bed so happy about it to likeeee?"

"Cause she a people person and that's aii sometimes," Ro said before sitting up with me. "If I'm keeping you up, I can go to my office."

"Nah you good, I gotta tell you something tho."

"I'm listening — I'm selling my house." He said and I looked over at him. "And I know it's almost time to renew yo lease, but what if we just got our own spot together?"

"I mean that's the smartest thing to do because Kyn's coming in like 3 months. Plus you're never at your house anyways."

"Aii then we gone do it." He smiled. "In a month?"

"Yep, better hop on Zillow." He said before laying back down. "What if we don't find everything we want in these houses tho, I'm tired of moving."

"I mean it ain't gone be our forever house, cause I wanna get something built, but we'll find something good enough for the next couple of years."

"I guess."

⇣⇣⇣

6:00 am

"Kaliiiii, wake up baby!" I said while going to turn on her bathroom light. "Time for school?"

"Mhm, You ready?" I smiled leaning against the door as she got up out of her bed.

"Of course, Scuse me!" She said walking into the bathroom grabbing her face towel n toothbrush.

"You need any help?" I asked and she shook her head. "Nope get out mommyyyy," she said playfully.