9

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 86°𝙵𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 3𝚛𝚍 2:33 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 86°𝙵
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 3𝚛𝚍 2:33 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"What color you gone get ya nails Kali bae" Nia asks as she sits in the passenger seat of Yas's car. Today they were having a girls day which was something they did often, but ever since Yas had started working on her boutique they haven't had the chance to.

"Um I want puwple!" Kali cheeses.

"Ouuu purpleee, you ready for your birthday tomorrow?"

"Yea we have a party tomorrow?" Kali asks.

"No baby your party is on Saturday remember?" Yas inputs.

"But mommy my birfday tomorrow." Kali says furrowing her eyebrows.

"I knowww baby." Yas chuckles. "Just picture you celebrating your birthday twice."

"Two birfdays?" Kali says sticking up 2 fingers.

"Yes mami 2 birthdays." Yas says as they pull up to the nails salon. Yas and Nia were only here to get their feet done since Nia did their nails the other night.

Once they got in the building they let Kali get her nails done while they got a pedicure. While getting her feet done Yas decided to check her phone.

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
    Instagram 12minsAgo
    Hoodmade.Lana tagged you in
     post.
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Yas sighed before opening Salana's post. Salana was Lovell's sister who always felt obligated to put her two cents in every situation that involved her brother and Yas found that highly annoying because she was never right with what she's was tryna assume what was going on between Lovell and Yas even when they were together.

Hoodmade.Lana 12mins

Lana 12mins