41

Chapter 41
Birthdays are the worst days

And this is just the intro - Tory Lanez

Hold on- H.E.R

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||80°𝙵𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 14𝚝𝚑 || 5:55 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||80°𝙵
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 14𝚝𝚑 || 5:55 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"Y'all what am I gonna do." I groaned while slouching on the couch.

"You better figure out something soon." Laila said with a look of slight worry. "Real quick too, cause ian tryna have this ruining my dinner party."

"I literally can't go, Quay really made it seem like I was fucking with the opps, and I didn't even clear it up." I whined.

"That's exactly what it looks like technically, but one just happens to be your baby daddy." Skai said.

"It's giving gay, that was so feminine of him." Nia said shaking her head as Skai bussed out laughing. "Nawhhhh."

"Wait what were they doing here that late anyways," Laila questioned.

"Bro that sicko guy used me to get to Draco, he came to my house doing some crazy technical shit to the point where I couldn't call anyone or nothing, he sent a picture of me to Draco threatening me, Draco came playing superhero and now Ro sitting here thinking i'm fucking on my baby daddy while carrying his baby." I said rolling my eyes.

"You've been through it all man, this definitely ain't your year, but Ro literally has no right fuck how he feels" Skai said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Mommyyyyyyy, I have some gummy bears please?" Kali asked while walking down the stairs. "Yea but go get your bag baby."

"I going with Ro mommy?" Kali asked curiously. "No with your daddy."

"He pick me up?" Kali asked half happy half confused. "Mhm."

"Yay! Im coming right back." She said before rushing to get her bag.

"Ohhhh I can't believe thissssss." Nia said all dramatically. "I'm still tryna believe it too, which is why we can't tell the boys that Quay is the one who sent that text."

"Yas I don't know... I ain't finna lie to my nigga, especially if he's been looking for him." Skai said poking her lips to the side. "It's not like we're hiding his location i'm pretty sure they know where Draco's trap house is, just trust me on this.