15

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 70°𝙵𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 10𝚝𝚑 || 9:21 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 70°𝙵
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 10𝚝𝚑 || 9:21 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝.
————————————————————

"You for real Ro? Don't play with me right now." Yas asks smiling against his lips.

"Yas I meant what I said." He says as he possessively jerks her forward. "Now what was allat shit you was saying earlier.

 "Now what was allat shit you was saying earlier

--------

" I ain't even say no-" Yas attempted to say but felt Ro's fingers pump in and out of her.

"Nah continue what you gone say... youn care right?" Ro said as she leaned on to his shoulder with her mouth slightly parted.

"Youn hear me?" Ro says thrusting his fingers faster as she moaned softly into his ear. "Mhmmm."

"Them ain't words ma." He said massaging her clit with his thumb.

"Fuckkk,i'm gon- nna cum." Yas says but Ro pulls his fingers out licking them and then putting her down before walking back smirking.

"Roooo why would you do that." Yas whined making Ro laugh at her.

"Bring yo ass." He said walking back to her room. She blew out a breath and walked into her room where Ro was waiting on her at.

"Cmere." He said and as she walked closer to him he grabbed her by her neck before kissing her. Yas sucked on his bottom lip waiting for the moment to slip in her tongue before they eventually collided.

Ro then leaned her onto the bed kissing on her neck while unbuckling his pants. "Take this off" he said referring to the chrome hearts dress she had on. He admired her body examining all her curves as he watched her take it off he licked his lips and she caught on making her blush. "Stop looking at me like that."