24

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 69°𝙵𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 2𝚗𝚍 ||  3:50 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 69°𝙵
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 2𝚗𝚍 ||  3:50 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"You been with Laila since like middle school, and you telling me yo pussy ass scared to propose?" K3 said to Miles who was leaning on the wall in Yasmines office."Shut up, Ian scared we still young ass hell, her pressuring me into proposing ain't it."

"Age don't got nothing to do with it, y'all been together for the longest." Quay said."I get that, but getting married is for them old mfs."

"Who the fuck told you that shit." Bleu laughed

"Name someone you know getting married at 21." Miles said looking at everyone in the room.

"You love her right?"Quay asked.

"You know I love my girl- Then stop being pussy and do it." K3 shrugged.

"Mmcht Ro, back me up on this." Miles said leaning up from the wall as Ro looked up from his phone.

"I can't even defend you bro- You damn right he can't nigga was tryna propose to Amara in highschool." Bleu said shaking his head.

"Fuck you doing over there so quiet anyways, and why you got us hanging in Yas office?" Quay asked shaking his head.

"Im over here tryna get shordy one of them Telfar bags but they sold out everytime I look, and I just wanted to see my girl." Ro huffed as all of them exchanged looks.

"Nigga is obsessed, let the girl breathe." K3 laughed. " Yas can't even work in peace."

"Fuck Y'all, I barely seen her this week."Ro said slouching in her office chair.

"She was just at yo crib yesterday whatchu talking bout?" Bleu said looking confused as he laughed.

"Okay and ? All Y'all goofy asses was there like it was a homeless shelter, it don't count." Ro said defending himself.

"I coulda sworn you told us to come over there." He said back.

"Nigga is fucking hooked." K3 stood up shaking his head.

"Shut up nigga, Where you bout to go?" Ro asked.

"Ian Yas nigga, you ain't finna be on my ass i'm grown." K3 said before walking out his office.