Chapter 2: Sibling Reunited.

Kyoya's p.o.v~

Yesterday was really at the back of my mind normally things would happen which was normally a complete accident but something about Honey accident was just not normal. Yesterday in the corner of my eye I notice something going cross in the tree at top speed but I couldn't go and check on it cause my friend was in danger but after that was resolve I look threw the cameras on what happen yesterday but it look like someone was messing with it while I was trying to save it but I manage to get only a piece of what happen because the person slip up but as soon as I watch it was gone but thank good I screen record it.

"Hi Kyoyacchan," Honey greeted me while Lori just nod.

"This about yesterday, watch this," I said showing my laptop to them.

"Notice in a quick second there was a red dot on you but the wave come and wash you away," I asked and they both watching it.

"But something happen to my laptop right after I got this," I said turning on the audio.

"Mission complete, target is rescue,"  A person said but you could not see who the person was all you could see was a back of the person.

" What do to think," I asked turning to look at them but they seem to froze in shock.

"It look like someone was protecting you," I said pushing a bit.

"Yeah a little fox," He mutter with a serious face but you could see the shine in his eyes while Mori had a small smile.

"Meaning.....

"Don't worry about it thank you for this," He said like I just gave given him the best present for his birthday he said before leaving the room with Mori following him.

~Honey's p.o.v~

""It look like someone was protecting you," Kyoya said pushing a bit but I could not care it's been so long I thought I forgot her voice.

"Yeah a little fox," I mutter a but coldly but I was excited but then a little hurt was she not going try and stay in contact with us.

"Time,"Mori remind me.

"Oh yeah thanks, we have an appoint within the next hour see you at school on Monday  but sorry that we did not stay for that long." I said before we part ways.

"She was here ," Mori said as he walk a bit behind me.

"Yeah but why and will she be back and if how long?" I asked remembering the day she found the real reason that she left.

"What ever happen I just want to spend a day just like the old times but I'm maybe asking for to much and being selfish Moricchan," I said over thinking something  I really do often.

"Your not being selfish Mitsukuni," My best friend who is also my cousin answer and I nod because I could not help but think we did not know the whole story.

~Ivy's p.o.v~

As soon as I sat in the seat across from grandfather (who was on his) the limo drove off. I waited for a while for him to speak not knowing if to trust my voice.

"It's been a while Ivy," He stated finally putting away his phone as it was not really important.

"Yes sir," I answer continuing to distance my self which cause him to frown.

"Why do keep insisting to keep call me that,"He asked and I look away refusing to let myself break. I did not break down that and I will not now.

"You said you wanted to go school again," He said which has my attention.