1~

24/02/2022

ABUJA,NIGERIA.

The cold dry air of the late harmattan breeze blew violently in the compound of the modibbo's mansion, leaves rustled against each other creating a swooshing sound, the roof elegantly laid made creaking sound in response to the aggressive movement of the windy air.

The atmosphere inside was in contrast to that outside, the modibbo's household was dead silent that even if a pin dropped, it will make a clinking sound that will echo throughout the corners of the mansion.

The three eligible daughters of the family ducked their heads downwards in anticipation of whose name would be called by the ever handsome and arrogant Abdallah Ahmad, the son to one of the most powerful politician and also a CEO to a multimillionaire company.

In the elegantly designed living room of the modibbo's, seated side to side on the majestic crafted two seater couch was Alhaji Ahmad Aminu and his beautiful Fulani wife Hajia Maryam Ahmad Aminu, they both had an unwavering smile plastered on their faces because their only son Ahmad is going to choose his bride from the modibbo family which is undeniably a very huge milestone for them.

Alhaji umar modibbo the only surviving son of the great modibbo family sat unfazed by everything happening, he doesn't like the fact that he has to drag his three beautiful daughters into one of his business charades, he silently wished this one will also go smoothly like the others.

Hajia amina Muhammad modibbo, the beautiful hausa Fulani wife of umar modibbo, no one could deny the fact that she is extremely beautiful, that quite explains why her two daughters who are complete replica of her could bring any man to their feet. Though greedy and covetous, everyone and everything comes second to her small family. Her husband practically agrees with everything she says or does except one thing.

Aliyah umar modibbo, the first daughter of Umar and Amina, she cares for no one except herself, she doesn't have any worries as long as she can continue to have her glamorous and fashionable life, her greatest wish was for her to marry her long time crush Abdallah Ahmad, she normally doesn't hold grudge with anyone but the 24 year old can do anything to anyone who crosses her boundaries.

Seated in the living room waiting for who Abdallah is going to call is one of the hardest situation she has been in. she is very confident her name is going to be called because firstly her beauty can't be overlooked and she's also the oldest here.

Basma umar modibbo, a 20 year old that acts like a 15 year old, the life of the modibbo's family, she is loving, caring and funny, she wish she could have a normal life where she won't be stucked up with so many serious people, it takes her only a small period of time to get close with whom she wants to, she's the only one that seems to able to get through her cold elder sister "aliyah".

Sitting in front of the ever arrogant Abdallah as a potential bride is absolutely something she loathes and can't wait to be out of. It's obvious she has been forced because if it was left to her, she would rather watch some lost ant find its way back home than seat here.