"Okay, come with me and focus on the tug you feel when I ignite my flame." He stated and allowed his protective flames to come to life, the young woman followed Adrian out the back door, Renee and Johnny were already there talking to firefighters, it seems Renee had thought they were experiencing an electrical fire. So he gestured Johnny to the side. "I took care of it, it's a ghost I have to help, can you cover for me with Renee, tell him I just need to help her and I'll be back, hopefully early, but I'll be okay and I'll text regularly." He explained to his brother who nodded right then, hugged the air out of him then released him. "Be careful out there, we don't know what our deranged family is up to." Johnny muttered and Adrian nodded before turning to the ghost.

"Sorry, I have an overprotective family, what do you remember, of the time you died?" Ari questioned and the woman hummed. "I worked for a law firm, it's in mid town, a client and I were having a meeting, my boss had tasked me with helping the client understand his situation, ofcourse I was just an intern so I wouldn't be representing anyone, the client asked that we go to his house, he claimed he would be more comfortable there, I agreed of course because there was no harm in it, I'd done the same with other clients for a long period of time, this was no different, we were on our way, the north side suburbs—." She explained and Adrian snapped his finger teleporting both himself and the ghost to the north side. "How did you?" She demanded looking at him in awe.

"Magic, —continue." He told the woman. "He lived in this neighborhood but we hadn't gotten here when it happened, we were near the power plant development area just passing by when the car was suddenly rammed into from the side." She went on as the space around Adrian and the woman changed, as she explained the scene of what happened began playing in front of Adrian and the woman. "Exactly like that, we didn't get out on our own, two men dragged us out, my client died because the car had rammed directly into his side." Adrian could see it happen, the crash happened with an armoured car, no human could've survived that crash. "I fortunately had my seatbelt on and the airbag deployed on time, but I was still hurt, they dragged me inside, I was half conscious, aware but unable to do anything, they didn't know what to do with me since their target had been killed, they threw me into the transformer but even before the electrocution started I felt detached." She finished explaining as Adrian stood there unable to form words.

Mystics were cruel when provoked but this cruelty humanity had against it's own, it caused an unease to form within Adrian, and to think the culprits got away with it. "I'm truly sorry for how you died." Adrian whispered as the crackle of his flame was the only thing filling the space. "Thank you for listening." She replied as Adrian knew what to do next. "Do you have family, of any kind that you would like to contact?" Adrian asked and the woman shook her head in refusal. "The only family I ever had was my boss, I'd like to say something to him but I don't think it matters." She stated and Adrian wondered why, it's not as if he wasn't significant. "Do you know the reason why you can't find peace?" Adrian asked and she shook her head in refusal.

A lot of the times when people die they are confused, when they find clarity and realization they are also required to find the reason why they can't find peace, a lot of the times it's easy to find the reason on their own but for ghosts like this woman, Adrian knew she had a yearning, maybe it was justice, or finally saying the right words to her boss. "Well I have a feeling that you're still here because your body still hasn't been found even though your accident happened about two weeks ago I reckon, and also because you haven't said goodbye to a significant person in your life." He explained as his feet hovered off the ground and then he shot up into the sky with the woman right next to him. "Names are special when you're a ghost, don't just give it to anyone but I will ask you only once because I need someway of reporting to the police where your body is and address your boss." He explained and she seemed surprised.