Chaptet 4 : Time stone~

Y/N POV

"It's......It's......Infinity War." I whispered to myself as Tony and Strange went towards Bruce.

As I was headed to them, we heard a voice calling out Strange.

"Dr. Stephen. Strange. I believe that you have something that belongs to us." One of Thanos' sons said to Strange.

"And what could that be?" Strange asked in a firm voice.

"The time stone." He said back to Strange.

"That's a dissapointment, because I can't give it to you." Strange mentioned to back to him.

"I guess you chose the hard way then." He said as he uses his levitation  to grab Strange and throw him to the ground.

As he threw him away, Tony was getting ready for the inevitable.

He starts to fight the other son of Thanos. While they were fighting the sons of Thanos, I decide to take Bruce to a safe place as I try to contact Natasha and Steve for help.

"Ah, Hi Natasha." I said in hurried tone.

"Oh, Hi Y/N, why did you call?" She asked me.

"Right now. Strange's place. Aliens are attacking Strange and Stark."
I said in a hurried tone before hanging up as one of the alien dudes try to take me hostage, but suprise, suprise I know how to fight, bitch!
I kicked his waist as I punched his face. He suddenly twisted my arm. The pain went threw my body, but I used my elbow to hit his face as he started bleeding. He suddenly started levitating and his body hit the wall.(I'm so sorry😭 I seriously don't know how to write fight scenes but I tried!! Again, I'm sorry.😩)
I turned my body to see the person who did it, and it was Strange. I looked at him and gave him a thank you threw my smile as he nodded his head. Soon, they were able to stop the alien kids of Thanos and went to the Avengers complex to discuss.