Chapter 1 : Portal

Y/N POV

It was 7:00 p.m while I was on my bed listening to some music on my phone, when I then heard my mom calling me down stairs.

I went down stairs and asked her what she needed from me.

"Yes, mom, why did you call me?"

"Well, could you please help, and wash the dishes." She asked

"Yess." I answered back.

As I started washing the dishes, I started humming a song when I saw something weird, really weird outside the kitchen window. It looked like a portal thing, or something of the sort. I chose to ignore it cause I didn't want anything weird to happen, but it suddenly started getting larger and larger. I couldn't help but start creating scenarios about what was happening. What the actual freak is happening!?! Is some sort of magic or something!?! Don't tell me I'll get sucked in or something, then I'll end up in another universe!?! Should I take a look or...? Maybe I should!

I slowly made my way to the portal thingy, when suddenly I was sucked in!!

I closed my eyes as I was inside that portal thingy as I suddenly felt sleepy and all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes, while I sit up on the bed. I slowly stand up while rubbing my eyes while I make my way to the door. As I slowly open the door, I turn my focus to the people in the other room.
My eyes widened at the people in front of me while I recognise them.
Shit!! These are the avengers!!! WTF!!! 

I quickly went back inside the room and started panicking! I really didn't understand why I was here, and wanted to leave, quick! I suddenly opened the door after some 2 minutes and made my way outside of the place. I quickly recognised that I was in the Avengers complex.( sorryyy, I don't know what that place is called exactly. So, just bear with me!!) I stopped running to catch my breath, then I started walking normally again. Like what the heck was that?!?! Why was I there?
I was at home now suddenly I'm here? And this isn't even my New York!?!
I'm not even- 

I was pulled out of my rants, when I saw Natasha walking towards me
"You really do run fast, don't you?"

I widened my eyes at her as I quickly turned the other way around.

I run away from her, as I tried to hide away from her, then I recognised a house then I quickly entered it. Yes I entered a random house. But it wasn't just a random house, it was the one and only, Peter Parker's house. Yesss! Spiderman's house y'all!!!

I quickly closed the door as I saw someone stare at me, it was Peter Parker himself.

Before I could explain myself, someone interrupted us. And it was Aunt May.

"Oh, Peter who's this?" She asked warm heartedly.

"Uh, umm..I..I-" he stuttered and was cut off by me.

"I'm his friend. We met at a coffee shop a few weeks ago. On Saturday." I said while smiling as Peter was looking at me with a weird look of 'what the fuck!?' on his face.

"Oh, that's nice! Would like anything?" She asked.

"No, thank you. Could I please speak to Peter?" I asked.

"Yeah. sure."

In Peter's room,

I spoke so as to break the awkward silence between us.

"You want me to explain or....?" I asked while looking at him.

"Yeah, yeah sure, go ahead."

"So....*sighs*...I don't know how to say this but...this is a movie." Y/N said while looking at Peter's confused face.

"What?" He asked.

《Sooo, how was it? I feel like it's weird tho...but, I hope you enjoyed it!!!!
Bye my little Akumas!!!》^▪︎^