CHAPTER THREE

Y/N's POV

AISH! He just ruined my beautiful outfit, oh wow thank you jeon. Then now detention after lunch? Wtf. I just finished my lunch with Hana and now i'm heading to the detention room. What a great end of my beautiful day.

As i stepped in the doorway, i saw jungkook finishing his painting on the table. I just rolled my eyes and lowered my head as i headed to a seat with him but not that near.

"Y/n, detention? I haven't expected this. I'm disappointed."Mrs. Kang said as she shook her head showing me how disappointed she is.

"I'm sorry Mrs. But i was just dragged that's why,"i sighed as i sat down. I saw Ms. looked at jungkook but he seems not even interested.

"You two should make it up with each other, 3 hours detention, i don't want to hear any noise okay? No bickering, i want to see the two of you make it up with each other and treat each other as good friends after this hours alone."ms. said. Ah, as if this guy will say sorry. I just sighed and looked at my clothes.

"Aish, look what have you done to my precious outfit,"i muttered as i remove the paint stain but on my luck, it's not even vanishing.

"Tsk, As if its a permanent paint. Its just temporary, don't exaggerate, it'll be removed by washing."he mumbled. I turned to him but he's too focused on his painting. I rolled my eyes and furrowed my brows as i looked at his painting. It seems familiar to me. H-huh?

<FLASHBACK>

"Y/nnnnnnnn~ Go on, as if your face will be seen. Just face the scenery then leave all of it to me."hana said as she pursue me on being her model. Aish, this girl.

"Fine,"i breathed as i rolled my eyes.

"Yey!"

<END OF FLASHBACK>

That can't be me, right? Oh no no no, that can be someone else though.

"What are you looking at? Mind your own business Kim."he said as i hadn't noticed i was already staring at him. Aish, stupid self. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes.

<TIME SKIP: AFTER THE DETENTION>

"Seriously Y/n? Detention?"jimin scoffed as he lightly chuckled.

"I was just dragged by that bastard though,"i said and rolled my eyes. His smiling face turned into a serious one.

"Let me find that asshole, he's too much. You don't even deserve this kind of treatment from him. Who does he think he is?"he clenched his fist and was about to walk away but i pulled him back.

"Leave it,"

"What? You think i'm hopeless on killing that guy?"i chuckled and shook my head.

"Yes,"i burst out laughing. Then taehyung came running to our direction.

"Yah, Tae, Your lil' sis got into detention because of one and only Jeon Jungkook,"i glared at jimin. Why do he have always spoil everything?

"Eh? That boy? Gosh y/n, let's see what'll be namjoon hyung's reaction,"he smirked.

"Aish, don't tell him anything. None of this happened okay?"i glared at the both of them. Jimin just whistle and adverted his gaze.

"How am i suppose to tell a little white lie if you, yourself looks like a walking painting?"taehyung smirked looking down at my clothes. Aish- I smiled mischievously as i pulled jimin's jacket out of him. Oh my gosh, he's just with a black tee.

"Yah!"i wear the jacket and smiled.

"That should do it!"i winked at the both of them.

"Clever enough, but not as clever as me."taehyung nodded. I just rolled my eyes, okay, whatever.

"Let's just go home, See ya tomorrow jimin, promise! I'll wash this for you~"i said as me and taehyung walked away.

"Nah, keep it! I don't want to get your virus,"he said cracking up. Psh, this asshole.

____________________
VOTE