You clicked your tongue.

This made him sigh for nth time. Unsuspecting you would thought he would stop but all of your thoughts, your actions, stopped. Your breath hitched as you felt his hand snaking to your waist but it did not stay still. Ayato still kept his hand moving until he gripped the part where your waist and hip meet, and his grip was not soft it was harsh.

He pushed your (H/C) locks to the side, exposing your nape and pressed his soft and warm lips to your exposed skin, you froze. "Forgive me." He whispered so softly it made you flushed, but you stayed silent. Ayato slowly made you turn around, facing you now— he immediately slapped his lips against yours, and you were astounded by it. So sudden that you couldn't not bat your eyelids.

The kiss was soft at first but once his lips started moving, it turned something hotter. You parted, almost forcefully as Ayato would not let you breath but just as you parted, he captured your lips once again. This time both of his hands now gripping your hips so tightly and pulling you closer. Ayato stopped the kissing, for a breather but the third time his lips made contact with yours, the soft flesh resting inside his mouth entered your own, swirling against your own. It made you feel hot.

Was this on the contract as well? Your mind felt hazy, These kisses he was doing with you it wasn't as the ones you two usually made infront of Yume, Infront of people, In public. Your eyes teared up in between your kiss trying to push Ayato away because the thought of the incident earlier made you stop. “Ayato..” you called out his name with a hoarse voice you stared at him tearing up. He gives you a light kiss on the lips as his hands hands travelled in your cheeks wiping tears that is forming in your eyes.

“Will you let me explain my dear wife?” He tried to say hoping it could work this time, but you shake your head. Ayato understood that but there was absolutely no way that he would sleep keeping up this misunderstanding even more. His hands traveled on your waist which made your breath hitched. “Ayato..” You called his name, his mind went blank with the voice and expression you were giving him he was starting to get greedy on you.

He wants you.
He wants to leave marks on your skin.
He wants to let the whole world to know you were his.

“Haah.” His touch, His kisses you wanted more— which made you think again, “This is wrong, is it not My Lord?” You said pushing his hand away, Sadness lingering in your eyes. “Was this also a contract condition because i didn't read this one yet.” You said looking away at him. He lets out a sigh as he held your chin bringing it closer to his face. “That's what you're worried about?” You closed your eyes you didn't want him to see you in such a vulnerable state as you are.

You were trembling on his touch already, Your knees felt like they were about to collapse soon, Your voice sounded more and more quieter his gaze was making you feel hot, “Why don't we make it official then?” Your eyes opened you felt him kiss you again, This time you didn't fight the feeling you felt like this was the moment you had always waiting for. Your hands travelled in Ayato's neck locking it pulling him closer continuing the kiss that you two shared.

Ayato's hand travelers on your waist, as you two parted to catch your breath he lifted you up , carrying you while you bury your head in his neck appreciating his scent, Ayato walked in the bed slowly laid you on the soft mattress.

Mind hazy, your eyes glance at the man infront of you, you let out a whimper as your hand tried to reach him. “Y/N..” God, his voice was attractive.  “Ayato.. hah,” You moaned as ayato started to place loving marks on your neck. Immerse in pleasure you let out your moan as he continued to place marks all over you, marking you as his.

He slowly made his way towards the strap of your kimono pulling it revealing your bare skin. You saw Ayato pulling his tie, He undressed his coat revealing his body, He touched your inner thighs which made your body shiver. The feeling was new to you, Your heart racing as Ayato smirk at the expression you were wearing, he got closer at you whispering. “Are you sure about this?” He whispered in your ears which made you whimper and nod.

Ayato lift your legs slowly entering you, You hissed in pain as your teared up. Your bodies became one with Ayato, “Haah,” Ayato noticed your tears as he wipe them with his hand his lips touching you, “I'll be gentle.” You nodded and with that you felt him move in you, Soon the pain was replaced with pleasure in your mind. You locked your hands on Ayato's neck as you called his name in pleasure, Ayato kisses your neck as he heard your moans and how you called out his name, That's right you are his, You are his wife.

Ayato glance down at your eyes and he caught you staring at him too, “Y/N , I love you.” With the sudden confession your heartbeat went faster as you cried out his name clinging on him as he thrusted on you in a steady pace, “Ayato... I think—” You were in your limit, you could burst out in him anytime. Ayato gave you a light kiss with one last thrust you two came together.

“A-Ayato.”
“Hm? Do you still doubt my love for you?”
“I love you too.”  The male stopped as he faces you, who were smiling at him, you cupped his cheeks as you place a light kiss on his cheek. “Do you really mean that, Y/N?” You nodded in which he hugs you closer to him. “I love you dear.” You embraced him as you felt your eyes getting heavier eventually falling asleep on his embrace.

“Goodnight, Y/N.” Ayato said kissing your forehead as he also closed his eyes.