"𝐿𝓊𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓎" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒳𝒳 (FINAL)

A/N

I made this chapter longer. I hope you all like it!

The scars on your face are for you to decide.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are now walking to the planetarium, ready to get the day over. Why? Because you did promise Tee to take him out, isn't it better if he took you out? But here's the thing: you told him that if you go to his stupid date, he'll stop bothering you.

Let's go back to chapter 18.

- - -

"I would gladly do that."

"Did I say that out loud?" you mumble, and Tee hears it, "Yup."

Why, of all the people in the hallway, is Tee the one you have to bump into? You're starting to think you're cursed, so you turned around and prepared to leave.

"Yes?" You exclaimed, seeing Tee blocking your way out, "Don't be rude, I'm talking to you."

"I don't see that we are having a conversation. Excuse me then," you sarcastically said, shoving him aside and proceeding to walk again.

"Then I'll just bother you then."

"Didn't you always do that?" you ask, coming to a halt on your path, sighing heavenly, and turning back to him.

"I did? "Huh, strange. Then from now on, even if you go to the bathroom, I'll follow you."

"That's creepy and perverted, and you know I can report you, right?" You said

Tee then circles around you, holding your shoulder and whispering to your ear, "For your information, babe, I know the principle here. They also know me, so I suggest that you go out with me."

"You? for real?" you exclaim." Even if you told me you were the president's son, I wouldn't believe you." You then took his hand, which you pulled and pushed him against the floor.

"And even if you knew the principal, he also knew me," you whispered to him, then let go, walking away.

You thought you'd finally gotten a piece, but that was only the beginning. As the weeks turned into months, he became more and more annoying by the second. Minute. He won't stop inviting you out. 'talk about stalker.'

He also clings to you like a crazy girlfriend, bringing you random flowers from Jimmy's garden, and going where you go, such as the library, cafeteria, and even the restroom; you now go to Eddy's club, which has a restroom, and it's a good thing Tee doesn't know that.

Your friends are also worried, but you inform them that he will get tired eventually and give up.

You're wrong Y/N! He won't give up! We saw it! " Jonny exclaimed, clunking Plank.

"He is getting too far! Y/N girl, I suggest you inform the teacher!" "Yes?"

You did tell the teacher only for you to get ignored. Then what Tee was saying is true because when you mention his name to the other teacher, they suddenly invisible 'aren't you a teacher for fuck sake?'

The siblings are also helping him. One time when you had enough was the time where they almost hurt your friend.

"I will fucking go out with you, so please stop!" You said you were trying to calm down, not choosing to be violent.