"𝒢𝓁𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒶" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒳𝒱𝐼

A/N

While I was making this, I was reading the fanfic of An, Ann, and Anny by VampireMeerkat. It was so freaking good!

It also inspired me to make the gender-bend of the kanker.

Warning: Blood!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tee's point of view

"What do you mean?" You gave her the ID! " I'm so upset right now that I just want to throw something, which is the case, I grab the first item I can find and toss it at Mel.

Tee, I'm sorry! She complimented me, "You know, I'm a wimp when it comes to it!" Mel yelled as he swerved to avoid the flying object.

I clench my eyes with my fingers, trying to calm down. "I'm too stupid to let Mel hold it."

"Easy there, brother. You know Mel is like that, right Mel? " Seeing Lee defend Mel again made me wonder whether this is actually my twin.

I don't give a fuck, and I only ask one thing of you. One Thing! " I was clutching Mel's shirt and shaking him, expressing my annoyance.

I'm also annoyed that these people keep looking at us. I mean, I'm hot. ' What are they murmuring about?

The kankers, of course, notice this.

"What are you looking at?" Everyone in the corridor either looks afraid or turns away when May shoots them a gaze.

Seeing that they keep looking at their phones and glancing back at them, the kankers are now curious.

This is not helping me. I only have 15 minutes before the tryout starts.

"Hey, did you hear?" "No what?"

"The twin troublemakers have lost!"

Mar or Marie? I doubt it. Why do they continuously look down at their phones? I snapped my finger. "May, phone"

May, who grumbles, saying I have a phone, why not use it? I only look at her. "here"

I opened the phone and checked the page. There I saw the video of Mar and Marie. Seeing who the person was, my blood suddenly boiled.

"No way, is this for real?" Lee exclaimed, snatching the phone. May and Mel were also curious. They also checked the video.

"Brother, where are you going?" I overheard May say, "I'm on my way to the cafeteria to beat the crap out of that paper bag girl."

I don't care if you are a girl, I will show you who the boss is.

When I arrived, there were only a couple of people in the cafeteria, so I grabbed the person who was going to walk by me and yelled, "Where are they?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," they said, trembling.

I was about to punch the guy up only for someone to interrupt me, "I-if you're looking for the twins, they were carried by a paper person, I think they brought them to the clinic." "Please let go of him."

Letting go of their shirt, I quickly sprinted my way to the clinic, hoping the brat was still there. Seeing the door, I immediately opened it, quickly getting in.

Seeing the twin unconscious on the bed irritates me more than not seeing the nurse at the front desk, 'Where the fuck is the nurse?'

I then grabbed a bucket of ice and a towel, as well as a bandage, because Mar's shoulder wasn't in the right position.