Part 19 Masked Pain

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean by you don't know? He is your husband Anokhi. Ahh! You're impossible!... Mai assignment submit karne jaa rhi hu!" She rolled her eyes and left from there.

While Anokhi withdrew the books and sat back on the chair.
She thought she would feel better in the college, being around so many people. But it did nothing to calm her. It just does not feel right. The loneliness around her was still there...and there was a storm raging inside her.

She looked at her mobile screen, staring at his number but didn't have the nerve to call him and ask where is he? she learned from Aastha that he is out of town. But where? and for how long? She cannot even ask Aastha or Kanchan.
It's been two weeks, there was no information about his whereabouts.

She is already dying to know. But After whatever happened between them. she would prefer to die in restlessness and worries but could not call him, Not after that night;

.

Flashback

"Then let me prove you right!!!" Saying that he grabbed her hair, yanked her head back, and Before another insult could leave her lips, he smashed his lips on hers, leaving her stunned. He clearly means to shut her mouth.

Her eyes widened. She stepped back with the intensity he pulled her that her back hit the glass door of the balcony while her hands landed on his firm chest.

His other hand slipped around her waist and he pulled her slightly forward until she stumbled, and caught his shirt as she let out a muffled scream.

At the moment he was uncertain whether he wants more to kiss those perfect lips or shake some sense into her.

She tried to get away from him, forgetting that not only her body but her soul was his captive too and it needed his help to sour in the skies.

And she miserably failed before her forbidden feelings.
She felt her legs could not carry her and clutched his shirt tightly for support as he sucked on her lips. And she gave in, clinging to him more as her heart stepped up pace and She closed her wet lashes. his lips felt reassuring, for a moment she forgot everything and surrendered to his warm lips on her cold one.

A stream of rain was splattering on the glass door and then a bolt of lightning lit up the bedroom.

He leaned forward and a gasp left her as his entire body pressed against her. When she didn't reject him, he deepened the kiss, nibbling at her lower lip, blocking her all senses. He was the only person on earth who could send her heart into a frenzy with a single kiss. Despite all the despair in her mind, her heart accepted defeat in front of him.

The intensity of his touch has always stirred some unknown feelings inside her and today is no different.
He was corrosive to her senses, whenever he was near her, however much angry and hurt she would be feeling because of him, her body had no conscience, no willpower, it would start to erode away all her little efforts at keeping him at bay.

It was a kiss of agony but as soon as their lips met, the wall of hatred between them just collapsed.

His lips enveloped hers in a long wild kiss that left her short of breath. She again clutches his wrists, the logical side of her brain preparing to remove his hands from her waist, the emotional side wishing he would not stop the kiss. And she listened to her heart. The urge was beyond her control. Her body surrendered completely in his strong grip, which has the power to melt her in his arms. Her hand moved back to his chest and she clutched his shirt for support. There was nothing timid about his kiss. He has completely lost it.