Part-13 Because Of You

"Anokhi! Anokhi stop!" He called her But she didn't give him ahead and ran out of college.

"Anokhi! Please listen to me!" He also ran after her to stop her.

She walked aimlessly down the road, crying that she didn't realize a car was coming towards her and fear ran down his spine thinking about the possibilities. He just ran towards her and before the car could hit her, he pulled her towards him with such force that both of them fell to the ground. He was on the ground and she was over him, he was holding her tightly yet protectively.

He watched her carefully to make sure she is safe. While She tried to separate her frame from him.

"Ahh..." But she winced as she tried to get up. he helped her get up by holding her hand but as soon as she tried to stand up, she felt an immense pain in her leg. She couldn't stand.

"Tum thik ho?" He asked worriedly but she did not answer and tried to get up again with difficulty. Yes difficulty, how can one stand and walk with a sprained ankle but she can! Because her burning heart is aching more than her leg. Shaurya could easily see the lines of difficulty on her forehead.

"Anokhi! Please Don't move! Or it will hurt you more." He said with concern, trying to get closer to help her but she simply showed him her palm.

"Anokhi, please don't be stubborn, you aren't even in a state to walk. Let me help you!" Shaurya was just trying to convince her to seek his help but She remains adamant and tries to walk with her twisted leg, avoiding his constant pleadings. Now he couldn't take it anymore.

He followed her and lifted her in his arms before she could react to his sudden move.

"Leave me, I said leave me!" She cried out in anger but He moved towards his car, now it's his turn to ignore her.

"Get me down now!!!" She screamed looking into his eyes, while he just looked ahead as he walked towards his car.

She tried to get down, but it was not easy for her as after every attempt he tightened his grip on her, making sure not to let her fall.

He somehow opened the door of his car and made her sit there. He held her both hands in his hand and tied her seat belt. While she was battling with his tight grip while shooting deadly glares at him.

"I won't let you hurt yourself. Get it clear!" He said with determination, looking straight into her red eyes before loosening his grip on her wrist.

"Look! Who's saying this!" She smiled sarcastically, looking straight into his dark orbs.
Inhaling a sharp breath he looked away.

"Don't move!" Saying this he closed the door of her side.

As he came and sat beside her, closing the car door. he found her removing her seat belt. She was about to open the door of her side but he grabbed her hand. She tried to release her hand.

"Anokhi!!! I said DON'T!" He rasped angrily and held her both hands tightly. But it didn't make any difference as she still struggled, ignoring his warnings.

He looked around and his eyes fell on her scarf which was tied to her bag. And that's all, he took both her hands in one hand and took off the scarf while she was puzzled what he is doing? She looked at him in shock as he started tying her hands. How can you tie my hand?

"You forced me!" He answered her unasked question as he finished tying her hand.

Her eyes brimmed with tears.

But ignoring her, he took the first aid box and took out the relief spray, and turned her towards him. again leaving her shocked and furious. He bent down to hold her feet but She winced and pulled away.