Part-15 My Heart Wants You

The sun rays falling on Anokhi's face broke her peaceful slumber. She rubbed her eyes and realised she slept beside his couch, with her head resting on his chest while her hand was still on his heart, he has placed his hand on her. And her heartbeat increased. She stood up with a jolt.

"Anokhi..." Shaurya murmured in a sleepy voice and she stopped. she facepalmed in mind for breaking his sleep in her hurry. She turned to him, hoping that he was not awake.

Seeing him sleeping again, she heaved a sigh of relief. he again groaned in annoyance. she looked at him and walked towards the glass door of the balcony and moved the curtain upwards to block the sun rays falling on his face which was disturbing his peaceful sleep.

She went inside the washroom and closed and leaned on the door. She was confused at what she's doing. Did she softening for him? inhaling a sharp breath, she closed her eyes.

_

"Shaurya..." Aastha knocked on the door of his room

"Mom!" said Shaurya, who was sitting with his laptop.

"Kaise ho tum ab?" She asked, coming close to him

"Bilkul thik!" Shaurya smiled brightly

"Mai btane aayi thi ki...Shaan tumhe Anokhi ke sath Mr. Kashyap ki party attend krne ke liye kah rhe the..."

"But.."

"Mr. Kashyap Bohat insist kar rhe the...ki tum dono ko hi party me bheje! You know that our relationship with him is not only on a professional level but he is our family friend too!"

"Okay!" Shaurya sighed in defeat "but I don't think Anokhi jayegi and I don't wanna force her!" Shaurya said softly

"It's okay mai us se bat krungi agar wo nhi jana chahegi... we'll not force her."  Aastha smiled and left the room.

_

After helping Aastha at Breakfast.
Anokhi went to the garden area and sat on a bench.

She was lost. What happened in these 2-3 days were making her doubt her own intentions. The way she went to him last night. It was so unlike her. She can't lose to her heart like this. If he is in pain why is she bothered? She is battling between her heart and mind and it seems her heart is winning over her mind.

_

"Wow blue saree! Sam ko aap ye pehnegi?" Kanchan rises her eyebrows and smiled

Anokhi was choosing a saree for the evening event. Although she did not want to go but she could not refuse when Aastha asked. She was already guilty for what she did yesterday, not only Shaurya but unintentionally she has also hurt Aastha. So when she asked her with hope in her eyes she agreed to please her. She can't see anyone getting hurt, but she herself wonders why she hurt him all the time?

"Bhabhi kaha kho gayi!" Kanchan snapped her fingers

"You know blue is bhaiya's favourite colour...mai v kya bta rhi hu...ye to aapko pta nhi hoga!" Kanchan smiled, slapping her forehead

Hearing Kanchan, Anokhi stopped near the cupboard.

Shaurya who was at the door overheard everything and pinched the bridge of his nose, knowing well Kanchan has pressed her wrong nerve.

"Kanchan jao tumhe Badi maa bula rhi hain" he said, stepping in the room. This was his 'all time' excuse to send her out of his room.
His gaze was on Anokhi who was still standing in front of the cupboard like a statue.

"Kya hai! Mom don't leave me even on Sunday...Okay mai aati hu thodi der me!" Saying that Kanchan left the room.

Shaurya looked at Anokhi and she too looked back at him.