Part-17 Forbidden Feelings

She looked back and time stopped. They simply gazed into each other's eyes for a long.

Her presence beside him is enough to uplift his mood and forget everything. He knows, why she's here! unintentionally, She has hurt him and he knows she can not sleep peacefully after hurting him and this girl says She hates him? He chuckled mentally.

"Are you Okay?" After a long silence he asked and she stared at him in surprise. How can someone be so selfless? As long as she remembers, she was the one who let him down and Shaan scolded him because of her.

"Anokhi..." He called softly

"Hmm.." She nodded, her gaze strolling over his face absently.

After a few minutes of silence.
"My intention was not to hurt you!" He said slowly, looking down. His voice was heavy. She was already guilty since his encounter with Shaan. Why didn't he tell him? And here he is, making it worse.

She gulped
"You should have told uncle! Hum party se meri wazah se aa gye the!"

"Tumhe bura laga?" He asked with a gleam of unknown happiness in his eyes, she looked at him at his question and looked down again.

she did not answer. she has nothing to say. Yes! She felt bad but cannot admit to him that she is really hurt by Shaan's words.

"Tum mere bare mein itna kab se sochne lagi!" He paused gazing down at her, but she refused to look up. she can't let him see through her but he pulled her hand as she tried to stand up to leave and with no other option she sat back.

He was staring at her. While she was looking everywhere except him.

He smiled and asked
"Dinner Kiya tumne?"

"I know you haven't eaten!" Before she could reply, he said with a sad smile. And she looked at him in surprise.

"Mujhe bhukh nahi hai!" She said lowering her eyes.

"Kya matlab bhukh nhi hai!"

"chalo!" He offered his hand

First she looked at him and than his hand and hesitatily she gave her hand in his. Which brought a smile to his lips.

Both went inside the house, Holding hands. But he was unaware of her uneven heartbeats.

"Come!" He lightly pulled her hand and walked inside the kitchen.

"But I'm not hungry!" She insisted

"Okay! But you've to have something!"

After thinking for a while he asked
"Noodles khaogi?"

She kept staring him.
"Kya hua? Itna muskil sawal to nhi puchh diya!" He chuckled.

"Chalo! Mai bnata hu!" He said

"Aap bnayenge?" She asked him surprisingly

"Obviously! Aur koi hai yaha?" He chuckled, looking around the kitchen.

"Nahi! Mtlb...mai bna deti hu!" She said and moved towards the kitchen cabinet.

"No! Ruko tum!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her original position.

"Mai bnata hu! You just sit here!" He gestures for her to sit on a chair and walks towards the cabinet. And starts looking for packets of noodles.

"Mai nikal deti hu!" she once again proceeded to help him and this time he grabbed her waist and made her sit on a chair, leaving her astonished.

"Tum ek baar me koi baat manti nhi n! ab chup-chap yhi baithi raho, mai banata hu!" He said looking into her eyes but she became deaf. She was looking at him with wide eyes. His hands are still on her waist, creating havoc in her body. she felt her breath stuck in her throat. She was not absolutely nervous but she did not know what to say how to react.