Chapter 3: Ganked

Chapter 3: Ganked

I pounded on the treants, Ion Shell around my body. I never really had to last-hit, 'coz my Shell did the trick to earn me some gold. I tried hard to think my thoughts away from Akasha, and tried hard to defend the tower at least.

Then, my eyes suddenly met Akasha by the river, picking up a DD rune. She remains her beautiful self, moreso even after picking up that Double Damage rune. I paused, I was captivated by her beauty. I didn't know how I could get her off my mind.

Ah...she's so gorgeous.

She held my hand, and she kissed me. I held on her tight, and tried to undress her—

"Hey, Ish'kafel! Watch out!"

I snapped. I never knew I was daydreaming. Two axes came flying towards me, and I did not dodge in time. The axes went through my chest, and blood came spurting out. Akasha blinked towards me.

The pain went away after I saw her.

"Thanks, you know I owe you one..." I said.

"Here," Akasha said, handing a tango to me, "Eat a tree and get the hell out of here."

I felt worthless. So worthless. "No, Akasha! I just can't let you fight alone!"

"No, you'll just be a hindrance to—" As Akasha spoke, the axes came whirling back again towards her direction.

Akasha evaded the attack, and countered the Beastmaster with her piercing venom, the Shadow Strike. Rexxar was now in poison, and it was time to strike. I ate a tree with the tango, charged into the fray and shelled myself. Akasha and I started attacking together, and Rexxar was moving back seeing the odds are against him.

Akasha grinned, and signaled to me.

I covered my ears, and Akasha screamed loudly, her scream piercing through Rexxar's ears. Rexxar ran fast, seeing the odds aren't in his favor. I vaccuumed him back towards us, but he replied with a loud vicious roar. We couldn't move, and Rexxar was beating up on both of us malevolently with his Battle Fury.

"Need any help?"

I saw a figure from the woods. No doubt it was Dazzle.

"Hey, man! Good thing you came to help," I greeted him.

Dazzle gave me a thumbs-up sign and he performed a ritual, the Shallow Grave. All the attacks Rexxar withdrew didn't seem to affect us at all. Dazzle then casted a touch of  poison at the Beastmaster and finished him off with a Dagon.

"Since when did you buy that Dagon? And, oh, thanks a lot." I said to him.

Dazzle smiled. "Oh, I stole this thing from Lion. And it doesn't matter, really. I was just intrigued at how you and Akasha seemed to be fighting together, that's all."

I felt my cheeks turned red. Akasha smiled.

I guess my chances of getting Akasha are going strong. That Terrorblade is no match for me!